PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Season needs to start !!!

allaroundguru
08-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Who's with me !?! Who's your favorite team/player?

Sci_Girl
08-14-2012, 10:21 PM
It is August, the hockey season does not start until October lol. I am Canadian though so I am a big fan of hockey, Go Oilers Go!!

allaroundguru
08-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Not true. I go to training camp next week. And season starts in september...

John
08-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Ew hockey

allaroundguru
08-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Ew hockey

You. Just. Lost. All. Sales. From. Me. -_-

Sci_Girl
08-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh...you play hockey. How old are you? 16, 17? There are so many league levels that I have no idea which league is which when someone says they play so I just ask age and approximate from there lol. Preseason games I personally do not count, which technically they do not, I always just consider October as the actual start date of hockey. That is if there is even a season this year, negotiations are all over the place.

allaroundguru
08-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Yup, I'm 18. I play Junior A hockey. Our season runs from September to April/beginning of May. Hopefully there is a season !!

Sci_Girl
08-16-2012, 10:47 PM
You never said which team/player is your favorite! Go Oilers!! lol

allaroundguru
08-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Haha Hawks !

Jose
08-18-2012, 12:01 PM
im starting to like hockey kinda
oilers are decent i guess

GOAT
08-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Lets go Pens! Praying that we don't have another great regular season and then a monumental collapse in the postseason (freaking Fleury and the defense)!

allaroundguru
08-19-2012, 01:46 AM
Lets go Pens! Praying that we don't have another great regular season and then a monumental collapse in the postseason (freaking Fleury and the defense)!

Crosby is the biggest pussbag ever. But he is sick haha

GOAT
08-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Can't spell #^$&%!? without Hossa :P jkjk

But yeah, I am not Crosby's biggest fan either, but I am happy as heck he is on the Penguins, regardless about how I feel about him.

Sci_Girl
08-20-2012, 01:41 AM
I am pretty happy that we have Nail Yakupov on the Oilers lol. And now Justin Schultz the wicked young defenseman. We Oilers fan keep saying "this will be the playoff year" simply because we have an amazing foundation to rocket into the playoffs but we have yet to hit that mark. It hurts to see so many lost games in order to rebuild to such a young all-star team but maybe just maybe this year is the year we do good lol.

GOAT
08-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Every team has their up years, down years, and then the rebuilding process makes the whole cycle repeat. I mean, the Pittsburgh Pirates have been through 20 years of losing, so believe me, I know how you feel, wishing for "that" year to roll around. I wouldn't be surprised if the Oilers make their playoff run this year.

Skarner
08-29-2012, 03:11 PM
I am pretty happy that we have Nail Yakupov on the Oilers lol. And now Justin Schultz the wicked young defenseman. We Oilers fan keep saying "this will be the playoff year" simply because we have an amazing foundation to rocket into the playoffs but we have yet to hit that mark. It hurts to see so many lost games in order to rebuild to such a young all-star team but maybe just maybe this year is the year we do good lol.

Another Oiler fan! Jordan Eberle for me. I really hope they get the CBA sorted out, this could finally be the year where we start something special.