PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 3 Like it? Hate it? Discuss!

PoisonChaos
01-05-2012, 12:50 PM
I personally a fan of All the Modern Warfares my favorite being Mw2, but I do like MW3, not as much thought. I don't know theres just something about it. I have a hardtime playing on it. Anyone else have this issue?

Jake
01-05-2012, 01:00 PM
no, I love it.

Winning
01-05-2012, 02:13 PM
MW3 Is alright..
But everyone tries so hard in it its not even funny
I enjoy cod 4 cod 5 mw2 and ive never seen /that/ many tryhards

Aeires
01-05-2012, 02:26 PM
IT just came out everyone is just trying to get to 10th fastest lol after a bunch of people get there they'll calm down :P i like MW3 but still prefer black ops and MW2 i think. The one thing i really love about MW3 is the new guns they brought makes it a whole different game cause before all guns were basically the same just did different damage as you unlocked them now it's kin of the same but you have some meant for accuracy and other meant for just sheer spray and pray'ers lol

Winning
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I cant play it though because i lost all my stuff for my ps3 :(
But mw3 is extreme tryhard.. when mw2 came out it wasn't even like that.. Like my friend got 10th in literally 11 or 12 days.

j03
01-05-2012, 03:04 PM
I have MW2 and MW3, I'm currently playing MW3 but the maps and gameplay in MW2 are much, much better. They are classic, really.

Epic
01-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Its mw2 with new maps and weapons. Basically

I_royalty_I
01-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I like MW2 better right now.
I like the Nuke, and how with scavenger you could get more special equip and grenades and all that stuff.

MW3 is still fun, and I actually really like some of the maps. I play it pretty much just to see how high presitge I can get. In all the other cods, I never bothered getting to the highest one..took forever.
I'm on prestige 2 now, slow going xD

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Its mw2 with new maps and weapons. Basically

lol..
That can be said about any sequel though xD

What did you expect?
Fighting in outer space and underwater? :P

Winning
01-05-2012, 03:33 PM
MW2 Has all the good glitches like barrel rolls and right tightys and all that shit..
But in mw3 they are bringing back Highrise and Terminal
So thats somewhat good ?

danialwynne
01-05-2012, 04:25 PM
MW3 is pretty much the same as MW2. I PREFER and LOVE BF3

PoisonChaos
01-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I dont know I'm a Modern Warfare 2 Girl all the way! I adore it so muuuuuuch! xD I play on Xbox360. So I can understand, and yes I am excited now to learn that Highrise and Terminal will be brought back. xD

Duckii
01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I was considering buying MW3... worth it?

Epic
01-05-2012, 05:22 PM
lol..
That can be said about any sequel though xD

What did you expect?
Fighting in outer space and underwater? :P

The graphics look basically the same, and all the tittles are the same just with different pictures.

Good point they, i just think they coulda done better, the game didnt live up to its name.

I_royalty_I
01-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Yeah I wasn't really too sure what to hope for when MW3 came out.

I think some of the titles and emblems are pretty cool, there are some new ones. I think the gun specific ones are kinda dumb, I never use those. I wish there were more of them though! I do like how it shows you what you did to unlock each of them, that's pretty cool :P

Carrot
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I can't play it because my xbox is broken D:

And now my TV is just mocking me.

haxatax
01-06-2012, 07:47 PM
I dont really like mw3 that much :/ waste of cash imo. i liked mw2 better and black ops

Victoria
01-06-2012, 08:01 PM
I personally a fan of All the Modern Warfares my favorite being Mw2, but I do like MW3, not as much thought. I don't know theres just something about it. I have a hardtime playing on it. Anyone else have this issue?

I absolutely hate MW3. I'm not sure if its the transition from playing COD so much on xbox then to a PS3 controller, but for some reason i feel like i can barely control my movement. I've adjusted the sensitivity, but shit, its either too fast or too slow. My dad bought it off me though so im happy i got my money back.

maxxine
01-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I fucking loved the shit out of MW2 The Maps were so open and place to run around.

Id love MW3 if the maps all didnt suck ):

Victoria
01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
I fucking loved the shit out of MW2 The Maps were so open and place to run around.

Id love MW3 if the maps all didnt suck ):

Yah i forgot to add that too, the maps suck a lot!

Winning
01-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Maxx
There bringing back mw2 maps to mw3 though

gudboy
01-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Uh i just played a few games earlier. At my third prestige. games are not as fun as the old times IMHO, like ff7 or kingdom hearts. This is as good as it gets i guess :P

Mango
01-08-2012, 03:07 PM
It's a great game really easy to level up though.

Sci_Girl
01-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I like it but I do not love it. My favorite part is all the different kill streak awards, and being able to pick from assault package and the support type. That helps because everyone will pick something else so there is always variety happening. However at the same time it gets annoying to have so many different assault planes in the air shooting you anywhere you are and then as soon as one is done you have someone with a reaper or another attack helicopter, it just never seems to stay quiet.

The maps are really not as good as other games, everything seems like the same level over and over in MW3...burnt truck here and crumbling building there. At least in the other COD games you had things that were outside in the snow, on the shore, in the jungle, and nuke town. But these ones have no real variety, maybe some better maps will come with later map packs.

The other thing that really pisses me off is the spawning right near the enemy. This game seems so much worse for that than other versions. It is just stupid when you spawn and right in front of you is 3 other enemy guys coming at you. Or you spawn and the guy that killed out last is right around the corner-apparently the game is set up as a revenge sort of play where you spawn closer to whomever killed you last. It gets real annoying.

Joelalala
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Absolutely love it ttm :cool:

01-14-2012, 12:06 PM
on the wii <3
thought i'd suck like big time at first , but it ended up turning up to be really good. (:

Mango
01-15-2012, 02:25 PM
I haven't played it in a while. I got rather bored of it I'm disappointed.

Ryan~
01-19-2012, 08:23 PM
I play MW3 like every time I get on Xbox because all my friends do. Never touched the campaign. I prefer Battlefield 3, as it is more realistic.

Bot
01-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I am a huge fanboy of the COD games, especially Modern Warfares!

Phoenix
01-22-2012, 01:18 AM
I have only played the first 2 games extensively :/ I did play Black Ops a little bit with a friend but it didn't interest me at all much. Either I am becoming less interested in FPS or I just don't want to do the same thing over in an almost exact new game with slightly improved graphics :P