PDA

View Full Version : Deadmau5 Anyone :)?

ttink
08-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Anyone like Deadmau5? I'm sure some people do :P

Anyways I just wanted to hear your opinions on his newer song called "The Veldt". It almost remind me of Ghosts n Stuff Ft. Rob Swire,

and it's definitely different from 4x4=12. Anyway leave a comment if you hate / dislike / like / love the song and even why.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ttink
08-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Also, if you do like Deadmau5 take a look at this crazy typography project I had done as a school project! ( It must of taken me 10+ hours to do, illustrator crashed multiple times )

jongeh
08-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Used t listen to deadmau5 ages ago when this was his best tune:

Yes, he was a don. Now, I am not so sure.

Demonic
08-02-2012, 06:54 PM
I love deadmau5, taught myself how to play creep on piano last week!

ttink
08-03-2012, 09:28 AM
I love deadmau5, taught myself how to play creep on piano last week!

Record it and put it on this thread / your own thread xD

Used t listen to deadmau5 ages ago when this was his best tune:

Yes, he was a don. Now, I am not so sure.

Yea, I still like his older music maybe even a little more then his newest, but both I still really enjoy listening to :)

Demonic
08-03-2012, 09:36 AM
When I have some spare time I shall record & play just for you ;)

goldentryst
08-04-2012, 04:11 AM
I'm not really into Deadmau5, I find a lot of his tracks to be unexciting. They're great for the club scene though, or just spacing out/daydreaming. I'm more a fan of Benny Benassi, Afrojack, Bingo Players, etc... Almost anything with great buildup.

I would give that song a 5.5/10 ~ it was soothing.

awe
08-10-2012, 07:37 PM
My favorite deadmau5 song is actually a remix made by a group called Mansions on the Moon

ttink
08-10-2012, 09:37 PM
When I have some spare time I shall record & play just for you ;)

I actually have a gift giving thread that I'm putting together right now :), I'll link you to it once I'm done it to see if you might be interested :P

I'm not really into Deadmau5, I find a lot of his tracks to be unexciting. They're great for the club scene though, or just spacing out/daydreaming. I'm more a fan of Benny Benassi, Afrojack, Bingo Players, etc... Almost anything with great buildup.

I would give that song a 5.5/10 ~ it was soothing.

Yea, this song is definitely new among some of his old songs. I don't mind listening to it every now and then, I also like Benny Benassi, haven't heard of afrojack or Bingo Players xD. The build up is one of the best part is songs :D.

My favorite deadmau5 song is actually a remix made by a group called Mansions on the Moon

Just listened to the remix, sounds nice. There's probably a million remixes that I haven't heard, but generally every single one that I hear is good.