PDA

View Full Version : chain iced :/

jongeh
01-04-2012, 09:10 AM
This is only about the 100th time this has happened to me, but damn, my main that I was totally legit with was still iced. What a shame.

What is even funnier is an account I have a load of items on from when I cleaned an active account isn't banned...

I don't think it's worth rebuilding, because I will just get banned again haha.

Slasher
01-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Sorry for your losts =/
Have you done illegit things on other accounts? TNT is everywhere :mad:

nrg_wolf
01-04-2012, 09:39 AM
sorry for your loss, but atm its best to AVOID any form of cheating... past 5 days i have been iced everytime i make a new account.... TNT is being ass raped and its pissed off and now banning accounts....

Purple
01-04-2012, 10:42 AM
wtf
why is everyone getting banned,
i havent been banned on any of my accs all illegit
I bet I get banned now xD

Aeires
01-04-2012, 10:47 AM
This happened to me last night to, except i was using all different proxies for different accounts and they got iced about 10 in total and than ones that i sued on the same proxy as the originally iced account :S and the one that didn't get frozen is the only one i abed on !

deadfolx
01-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Damn! TNT is raging in 2012

John
01-04-2012, 11:58 AM
yo, if you got chained you might not have been using proxies. i learned the hard way myself that proxies are the only way to go. you HAVE to use them or else youre fucked.

Ben
01-04-2012, 12:04 PM
All you guys are complaining when I haven't been iced yet. UMAD?

John
01-04-2012, 12:05 PM
All you guys are complaining when I haven't been iced yet. UMAD?

you and me both big guy

Evelsaint
01-04-2012, 12:13 PM
If you made any slip ups in a the past two weeks or so, you're going to get chained. I got chained too yesterday after my VPN crashed while I was using different accounts. One was Abing the other was not. It has too do with the fact that one of the top Neopet player got hacked I believe.

Meitedlce
01-04-2012, 07:44 PM
You know what I just thought about... they leave that tracer account open for us...

Lets say you have 7 accounts.... they ban 6 of them... and leave 1

They know that eventually you will start to use that one again, then they go back and check it out every few weeks to see if
it's active, or to see if the IP associated with that account is being used elsewhere, then they freeze all but one again.

I think that's what they have done to me. My last big freeze was about 2-3 months ago, then of course two days ago,
but in both occasions they did not freeze/ban one or two of the accounts that I clearly have cheated on.

Anyone understand what I'm getting at? It's like they're baiting us, and most of us bite. A solution must be found.

John
01-04-2012, 07:46 PM
dont give up, tnt can be a bitch but you just need to hit them back harder next time around.

anfitria
01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
What happened to neopets? Everyone is gettind iced. I recently got frozen too, hate TNT.

Babybumble
01-05-2012, 06:46 AM
okay my 10+ accounts had been iced including my main ! TNT ON RAMPAGE MODE ! BECAREFULL !!!