PDA

View Full Version : Homework and schoolwork help :)!

Reese
07-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Hello :)!
I can offer homework help for many highschool level courses ^_^! I can answer questions, write short-answer essays, and explain problems free of charge :D!
Math
I am currently taking Calculus and Statistics , and I have taken Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Precalc, Calculus AB, and Statistics ^_^
English
I can help with all levels of English; I have read most but not all classical books that are frequently used to teach :).
Science
I am currently taking Chemistry and AB Biology concurrently, and I have taken Biology, Physics, Basic Chemistry, as well as summer courses in Geology :)
History
Unfortunately I'm not much help on this one :P. I can help with some US History and I have taken AP World History :)
Languages
I am fluent in English and Italian :D! I am proficient in Spanish, Latin, and Portugese. I am decent at French and German but I could not help with much other than vocabulary :).

If you want something like an essay or long term project for me to do we can talk about that :). If I haven't listed a course I'm afraid I can offer very limited help in it, but I will try my best! If you're taking a college-level or very advanced course there are other members I can direct you to :3.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'll do my best to answer them :)!

Emiley
07-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Omg yay, someone who's good at math!
I'll definitely come to you for help in math when school starts lol.

Reese
08-07-2012, 12:26 AM
So far I've done a little bit of statistics and two papers ^_^

Carrot
08-07-2012, 12:28 AM
when school start i'm going to need help with statistics like every night. i'll come to you for help. you are amazing :)

John
08-07-2012, 12:29 AM
omg, you could have saved my life in latin this year, oh well, i died good ole ap latin.

also, i will likely be here for spanish help. (not a language guy)

Riku
08-07-2012, 12:32 AM
I can help with anything math related (almost done with my math degree) as well as astronomy and astrophysics. I'm also near fluent in French.

Reese
08-07-2012, 12:48 AM
I'll certainly help with Spanish; if it's advanced I'm not sure how much I can, as I learned it as a spoken language first, but I'll do my best ^_^
Riku Avez-vous deja ete a France :)?

John
08-07-2012, 12:49 AM
well i will be taking spanish one this year, so shouldn't be too intellectually challenging. thanks so much for doing this!

Ryan~
08-07-2012, 12:50 AM
well i will be taking spanish one this year, so shouldn't be too intellectually challenging. thanks so much for doing this!

So easy bro, I took 5 years of spanish

Riku
08-07-2012, 12:53 AM
I'll certainly help with Spanish; if it's advanced I'm not sure how much I can, as I learned it as a spoken language first, but I'll do my best ^_^
Riku Avez-vous deja ete en France :)?

Non mais je veux y aller. Je veux faire des etudes a l'etranger l'ete prochain mais il coute bcp :(. Je vais y aller un jour.

Reese
08-07-2012, 12:58 AM
I'd love to visit Sorbonne one day ^_^.
Tickets are around €1,000 unfortunately :(.

Riku
08-07-2012, 01:11 AM
I want to go to Aix-en-Provence and, of course, Paris.

Reese
08-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Finished a few more papers and quite a bit of math ^_^

lilewing23
08-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Any good at AP US Government? This is killing me and it's only the first day.

Reese
08-15-2012, 09:20 PM
lilewing23
That's my current history course, but I haven't started it yet; I can try and help, though ^_^

lilewing23
08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
lilewing23
That's my current history course, but I haven't started it yet; I can try and help, though ^_^

Well hopefully when you start you'll understand a little more than I do. Thanks for letting us get your help tho! It will come in handy!
I got an A in AP Chem last year if you ever need anything with that. Our school has one of the best AP Chem teachers in America, and I can give you his podcast and whatnot!

Reese
09-15-2012, 01:43 PM
lilewing23
Happy to help with government if you still need it ^_^. You may be a few classes ahead, though :).

lilewing23
09-15-2012, 08:06 PM
lilewing23
Happy to help with government if you still need it ^_^. You may be a few classes ahead, though :).

Thank yaaa. I actually got someones papers who took it last year and all the test & quizzes, so I'm good. (: I had to drop AP Physics tho…that was toooo hard.

esperanto
09-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Oh my gosh Reese. Please please PLEASE talk to me in Italian. I will be in love with you pretty much forever.

Also, if anyone needs help with any college-level form of Chemistry BELOW BioChem (Chem I&II, Organic Chem I&II) or any college-level Biology classes (Genetics and below) feel free to PM me :)

Reese
09-15-2012, 08:15 PM
lilewing23
That's good ^_^
esperanto
If I catch you on TC I will :D

Reese
10-28-2012, 10:34 PM
esperanto
I still owe you some Italian :O!

Worked on a few more essays and quite a bit of math help ^_^

esperanto
10-30-2012, 10:12 PM
esperanto
I still owe you some Italian :O!

Worked on a few more essays and quite a bit of math help ^_^

Yes you do! :)

Reese
01-02-2013, 11:42 PM
^ Keep forgetting that :S!

As for an update, I do have more free time for now to help with any questions ^_^

M.V.P
01-06-2013, 07:32 AM
i can do maths , physics , bio , chem , ferench , write essays , help with english and history. (all upto 10th grade)
PM me if you need any help.

Dom~
01-06-2013, 07:55 AM
If anyone would be willing to teach me all they know about Geology, Id love the information, iv been thinking about self teaching for a year or two now, I already have some background in it, so I wont be completely stupid when it comes to geology, so any help would be amazing...Reese

Reese
01-06-2013, 12:22 PM
What are you particularly interested in ^_^?

M.V.P
01-06-2013, 01:14 PM
RPGamer , what do you want to know? I know quite a bit about Earthquakes , Tsunamis, Volcanoes , Fault lines , Desert & sand dunes

Dom~
01-06-2013, 02:51 PM
What are you particularly interested in ^_^?

@RPGamer ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) , what do you want to know? I know quite a bit about Earthquakes , Tsunamis, Volcanoes , Fault lines , Desert & sand dunes

I am looking to get as in depth with the subject as I can, just tell me everything you know, I am also gonna go into my science teacher on monday and ask for a textbook, I keep track of everything I know in journals, I can tell you everything I know on the subject if that would help, from the teacher that touch me, he just gave us the basics, so anything would be loved...