PDA

View Full Version : dark knight VS. dark knight rises? which was better?

Caleb
07-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Which was better? I loved both, but I just loved bane and the joker. Two of the best acting jobs in my opinion. joker was probably better, but bane was so bad ass!! Lol ill probably give the better movie to the dark knight rises. What's your opinion?

Bot
07-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Whenever I hear someone even say dark night it reminds me of this picture

metaldroga
07-25-2012, 02:11 PM
I havent seen yet, I think for the weekend will watch the movie (=

Caleb
07-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Nice picture.. Lol! And you should! Great movie! I recommend rewatching the first movie before you see it though!

pinkie
07-25-2012, 02:34 PM
I like endings, even more so when they're happy, so whereas the Dark Knight was the stage for amazing characters and dark plot work, I liked the Dark Knight Rises a little more because it had those two elements plus a fitting end. Doesn't hurt I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuge girl crush on Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Homegurl can work a leather bodysuit.

Caleb
07-25-2012, 02:41 PM
I like endings, even more so when they're happy, so whereas the Dark Knight was the stage for amazing characters and dark plot work, I liked the Dark Knight Rises a little more because it had those two elements plus a fitting end. Doesn't hurt I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuge girl crush on Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Homegurl can work a leather bodysuit. true true! I thought the dark knight rises sets up the possibility for more movies very well! And yeah, she worked that leather suit so well!

Sneakz
07-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Anne Hathway did an incredible job in TDKR. But honestly, Heath Ledger nailed a legendary performance that single-handedly made The Dark Knight better. Nothing can top that performance IMO.
Bane was great, but didn't have quite as much of a compelling and evil character as the Joker. He was more brawn, less brain. The cleverness and cunning style of the Joker if much more appealing to me.