PDA

View Full Version : Is TnT really fried now or what

nrg_wolf
01-03-2012, 09:12 AM
interesting thing just happened on my main and my gfs main, we both got iced for playing the same game.... the Habitarium game.... no cheating involved but is tnt banning players now for shareing the same IP?

Victoria
01-03-2012, 10:12 AM
I think they've always done that, unless you put something on your user lookup about how you have other people who play neopets in the same household so they dont think youre cheating.

Cirzoke
01-03-2012, 10:31 AM
I've always heard that "multi people from same ip" thing never worked? Since you can have up to 4? accounts and be okay anyway

Gbm
01-03-2012, 11:18 AM
I think they've always done that, unless you put something on your user lookup about how you have other people who play neopets in the same household so they dont think youre cheating.

It's been said that even that doesn't work. TNT doesn't really take it into account, since people can just lie about it.. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was even mentioned in an Editorial.

Victoria
01-03-2012, 11:38 AM
I didn't know, my bad.

Gbm
01-03-2012, 11:44 AM
I wasn't like mad or anything, or implying that you were stupid or anything else. o.o

Just noting that TNT may or may not care to read it. They've iced one of my accounts that I had that stuff, though, they iced it for ABing, I think.(even though I didn't AB on it)

Shichibukai
01-03-2012, 12:35 PM
In an editorial question it was written something like, If you write me and my brother share IP on the same computer and stuff TNT gets more suspicious or something, I read this liek 5 years ago and not really sure about now, they said its not needed to write on the user lookup

J_L_K_64
01-03-2012, 12:39 PM
In an editorial question it was written something like, If you write me and my brother share IP on the same computer and stuff TNT gets more suspicious or something, I read this liek 5 years ago and not really sure about now, they said its not needed to write on the user lookup

^that

they don't read ULs to see if there are more than one person on an ip, they go by activity that is logged, such as times logged in, how long, what pages they visited, etc etc, i'm fairly certain, unless something has changed......

Shichibukai
01-03-2012, 12:40 PM
^yeah thats what I was thinking as well

if something has changed or not :p

Cara
01-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Main point: they're stupid. Sorry about you and your gfs mains!

Meitedlce
01-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Frozen,

Wow, they did the same thing to me today. My kids and spouse have one account each, (4 total), on this IP.

I use only Elite proxies for all additional side accounts, and I only use the 1np shop method occasionally to gain items,

YET, they froze all of our accounts for the same reason, "Auto Buyer". But I have never run the cheat/auto/ss/adopter/ or anything on my IP, just an "Auto Pricer" for my shop.

Wow, that pisses me off. I'm going to unplug my modem & router for the weekend and let the IP get changed over.

My kids hardly log-in and have less then 5k of items, maybe once - twice a month,

and my wife, she has almost nothing on her account, maybe 20k worth of stuff.

TNT.... jerks.

Elvigirl
01-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I have been iced for autobuying - funny thing was I don't buy items from shop!!! I was pissed off, but started again! Ive lost so many accounts its hard to keep track lol..

Meitedlce
01-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I had this thought,

...maybe they look at the accounts sometimes, and if the accounts aren't aged enough, or don't have enough game playing time, or strong evidence on how they legitly bought or got the items, or how they could afford the items, then that is enough for them to freeze.....

What do you all think?

Than again, it's the jerks like I read in one post, they scavage the Trading Post and report accounts that, "look like they're cheating." That's a good way to get reviewed even though you did nothing that would otherwise making yourself noticeable. I should beat that guy up. Haha, kidding.. kinda.

Aeires
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Yup i got iced today to for abing but i haven't used any abers on that account or on my IP :S not to happy about that, i had a nice pea on that account :P

Meitedlce
01-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Man, what is with this.... they went on a freeze spree, there is tons of people reporting freezes this month.

zlolekim
01-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Wow i didnt get a freeze after ssing a reviewed time for a 2nd place trophy, the score was pretty high actually

Sari
01-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I got frozen for "cheating on flash games" this morning after I tried advertizing my shop. I recently started trying to Restock some of the cheaper items and apparently an account that's 6+ years old isn't able to legitly restock x.x

Meitedlce
01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Maybe it's a TNT employee just going crazy and just freezing the hell out of anyone and everyone at random!!! Or maybe.... there is a SPY here. Surely TNT rolls deep through these forums. Heh, TNT Terds.

nrg_wolf
01-03-2012, 11:14 PM
considering i didn't cheat, no ssing or AB or any other form on my IP, new emails and accounts and yet iced within 2 days of playing that game.... Habitarium is very addictive and an easy way to make neopoints. despite that as much as i want to write a ticket to the fuckers i cant be bothered as what ways to i of proving that its a shared IP.... TNT really needs to be over viewed and reworked as this is totally BS... all i did was play that game for about 2 days then BAM frozen for using multiple accounts for gain a lead or some shit like that. getting very frustrating remaking new accounts all the time and starting from scratch

Evelsaint
01-04-2012, 12:55 AM
I got iced on multiple accounts, even when using different accounts, main included. I think it has to do with Munsterpoo being hacked. Any red flag that they come across they treat with extreme prejudice and very quickly. I mus have tripped a flag because I was purchasing items quickly but they were small items like nerkmids for a project. Bam, chain ice.

Need to rebuild :x

nrg_wolf
01-04-2012, 12:59 AM
i didnt evan buy anything, the only items i had where from the starter pack and what money i did have i had invested in the stock market... and all those np's came from that damn game.... you dont evan need to trigger a red flag anymore i reckon tnt is really fried and the programing is fucked up...

Evelsaint
01-04-2012, 01:09 AM
They probably banned since you've played on the same account, they believed that you were using multiple accounts to get an unfair advantage.

nrg_wolf
01-04-2012, 01:22 AM
They probably banned since you've played on the same account, they believed that you were using multiple accounts to get an unfair advantage.

dont get what you mean there lol... i had my account and the gf had her account. she was on her laptop and i was on my pc, or is TNT that stupid they cant tell the difference

Aeires
01-04-2012, 02:26 AM
^^ your IP is the same they think it's you cheating, but on another note just to piss us off some more, i had about 10-15 shells all on different proxies frozen for being connected to an account that was ABing and i haven't ABed for almost 6 months now and THAT account is still liquid ! so this freezing thing is something new TNT is doing

nrg_wolf
01-04-2012, 03:47 AM
TNT must be set to be alot more aggressive now, that's the only reason i can put it down to.... to ban for such pathetic ass reason is beyond me completely.... really they need to give neopets back to their original owners so they can fix all these bugs and uncalled for bans.... every account i make now via proxies with all fresh emails are getting iced very fast without doing anything, since new year day i have lost a total of 13 accounts... the last 5 3 where mine and 2 where my gf's, nothing illegal was done on them... our mains where used to play habitarium that was all, the others just sat there in the back ground doing literally nothing, no NP's earn't or items bought.... unless TNT now has a way to overlook proxies which wouldn't surprise me given the amount of chain bans that i have been reading about lately....

made a whole fresh account again. lets see how long it takes to be iced again for just playing habitarium... don't care about the other games just that one.... its so damn addictive lol.

Kyra
01-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Goddamn, now I'm really scared after ABing a lot for 1/2 price day, and transferring some things between shells... D:

nrg_wolf
01-04-2012, 05:31 AM
probally gonna get iced.....

Meitedlce
01-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I bet you're next!

Babybumble
01-05-2012, 06:55 AM
goodluck Kyra ! we all had it.. stop for the time being else join us :)

Duckii
01-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Sorry about you and your gfs main! :( What was the reason?

Potatoes
01-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I play it on the same computer with 2 accounts. It's almost a year and I'm still alive..

PoisonChaos
01-05-2012, 12:11 PM

This is false, I think I read in there rules if you did this it would not matter. xD But people do it anyway.

Flash
01-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Well if u are using the same ip and both of ur accounts are main ones they wouldnt freeze u for habitarium. They would freeze u for having multiple accounts. U can have 4 side accounts for storage but u cant play games and stuff on ur sides. They never freeze for that anyways though. U guys got frozen for doing something with the habitarium...