PDA

View Full Version : TNT you dawgs

Robin
01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
So I must have slipped up somewhere and I wake up, log on and get this:
Ban reason:

This account was one of many being used by the same person to earn Neopoints and items. You may only use your main account for restocking, playing games, etc. Earning points and participating in dailies on side accounts is considered cheating as it gives you an unfair advantage over others in the game.
I used proxies on everything and there was no relation to the accounts, but maybe I used bad proxies? idk.
Shame they had to freeze EVERYTHING, main, shells, my uc pet, my favourite pet. :K

How would I go about trying to get my account back? What would my reasoning and explanation be in a ticket?

bamag
01-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Most people that get iced just give up..
All these bans are scaring me :(
Not sure how you would go about getting your account back.. Possibly saying you understand the rules now and you won't do it again?

Robin
01-02-2012, 02:10 AM
I feel like giving up too, but I guess I should start rebuilding haha, someone make friend with me so I have friends on there :P

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 02:30 AM
you wont get it back. if you have been iced, sad to say its very hard to prove that you haven't been cheating... as for cheating, mainly score sending, its just to risky with the current available lists.... without score sending i don't know how else you can get set up fast enough to be able to start ABing....

and whats your neopets name? i will add you lol.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

just dont give up just yet there has to be a safe way of doing it all

Robin
01-02-2012, 02:32 AM
PMed my name, turns out I have ONE account left with nice pets on it, but no pure or ETS/HTS -.-

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 02:34 AM
lol well i had 8 accounts iced new years day, lost everything so iam now starting again as well all from scratch.... problem is i havent used a single score sender until i can make or get my hands on a clean list with realistic times lol.

Robin
01-02-2012, 02:37 AM
If you ever do find one, let me know haha, I'm just gonna try my hand at ABing, I'm never iced since my times are REALLY slow with my connection, but I make a sizable profit from it, the one thing I'm going to miss from my old account though is the TK theme, this plain yellow one is really ugly.

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 02:40 AM
lol i have been hunting ever since i got iced and still no luck.... and i dont have the patience to make a list myself lol.... evan had a crack with the slaughter SS, but the list for that one are a pain in the ass to get ahold of. and as for Abing i know thats a good way to make good cash without getting iced as fast, problem is i reckon you need atleast 600k + to get anywhere with it.... so getting that to start with without ss'ing i have no clue lol.

Robin
01-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Not ture, try out toy and spooky foods, they have a nice profit for newbie accounts :)

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 03:00 AM
forgot to mention i cant Ab atm as i dont have the rank to use the program

Robin
01-02-2012, 03:12 AM
There are some free ones around, or try the Simple buyer in the clraik rank file, just get 25 more posts :P

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 03:15 AM
lol well considering this is post 26 for me lol. i will now have a crack at it on a random shell i made lol, cant seem to figure out email snipeing so i have to make accounts one at a time lol fun.......

Robin
01-02-2012, 03:16 AM
The email thing is easy, just find out keywords like neopetsxoxo or something and try find unregistered emails for that

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 03:18 AM
well i cant use any of the ab programs, authorization failed lol....

i got atomic email hunter, but the guides supplyed are alittle lacking you could say lol

Robin
01-02-2012, 03:20 AM
Get some more posts, you need 50 and the clraik rank to use the simple buyer xD
I haven't tried that yet, but my method seems to work ok

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 03:23 AM
well i wont spam to get the ranks, so it will take me alittle bit lol....

and iam running the email hunter atm, but yea havent found nothing lol.... i guess iam pretty thick when it comes to working this stuff out :-P

Evelsaint
01-02-2012, 04:07 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Use your imagination

You can put in keywords like first and last names and it generates all possible combos

Meitedlce
01-02-2012, 06:06 PM
The score sender lists..... look at the top scores for most of the games, everyone is using a duplicate list, not to say they're all from here of course, but there is one floating.

I was playing 2 games the other day, back to back, and the top three scores, different users, were IDENTICAL!

nrg_wolf
01-02-2012, 06:51 PM
no wonder TNT is going nuts with freeze's if every tom dick n harry is using and abusing.... to much of a repeating pattern tends to make something stand out alot more lol.

Azn
01-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I always try to recover my account, no matter what the circumstance is. You never know, sometimes you can get lucky.

Meitedlce
01-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Frozen,

Wow, they did the same thing to me today. My kids and spouse have one account each, (4 total), on this IP.

I use only Elite proxies, and they froze all of our accounts for the same reason, "Auto Buyer", but I have never run the cheat/auto/ss/adopter/ or anything on my IP, only an Auto Pricer for my shop, because at times I'm too lazy to look up each item myself.

My kids hardly log-in and have less then 5k of items, maybe once - twice a month,

and my woman.... she has almost nothing on her account, maybe 20k worth of stuff and only plays random games and buys 1k plushies from user shops, never main shops.

Wow, that pisses me off. I'm going to unplug my modem & router for the weekend and let the IP get changed over.

TNT.... jerks.