PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Obama will be reelected? Yes or No?

Azn
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
To start off, I want to say I am an Obama supporter. I don't agree with all his political views but I agree with most of them.

On this thread, please state what you want to happen with what you think will happen, unless they are the same thing.
Please state your party (I'm rather curious) and your reasoning.

PARTY: Democrat
WANT: Obama reelection in 2012.
THINK: Obama will win reelection because there really hasn't been a solid Republican candidate so far and there is a little more than ten months to go. Most Republicans believe that Mitt Romney has the best chance of beating Obama, yet he only has about 25% of their support. The Republicans are not coming together on the basis of one candidate, but rather splitting their support among four main candidates. (Romney, Paul, Santorum, and Gingrich)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also, Obama has a lot of support among the younger generation, and people are forgetting that 2012, means a new wave of Gen Y voters, meaning probably more liberal, democratic votes. So I do think Obama will win but it will probably be a close one.

zlolekim
01-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Very good debate topic. First off, i think he will be re-elected for a couple of reasons. 1: As you mentioned, way too many republicans are currently splitting, so i think that when one of them is left he will not gain all the possible republican support.
2:It seems that democrats>republicans in this current time. 3:The moments under obama. A big plus to obama is being president when Osama was killed. Although he did promise that he would take troops out of the middle east early and quickly, that is a negative. Overall i say yes because the competition isn't completely set up to take him on, and people were scared, and Obama delivered the death of Osama.

Kristin
01-01-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm an independent. My political views sit right in the middle!
I honestly will be curious to see how the 2012 election turns out. I think Obama has lost a loooooot of supporters over the last 4 years, so he won't have the momentum he had in 2008. He's also proven that he doesn't follow through with his promises. He's put our country into even more debt. His health care "reform" is going to ruin our health care system (now, don't get me wrong. I want health care. I'm too poor to afford insurance. I just don't think he's going about it the right way.)
Honestly, a good majority of people will vote for him because he's black. Just like last time. Which is so incredibly racist.

Anyway, I don't know if I will vote for him or not. It all depends on who the opposing candidate is.

Azn
01-01-2012, 11:28 PM
@zlolekim I agree with your points but what's your political party? Or are you independent?

@Kristin I disagree with you on the "a good majority of people will vote for him because he's black." and I will you why. I have had this argument countless times, of course a few do vote on him based on skin color, just like a few voted for McCain because they didn't want a black President. The reason why he has so much minority support, is because most minorities are on the Democratic side... Most African Americans, Latinos, Asians, etc. are Democrats.

It's true he has lost supporters but I think that he will be able to show that he is better than the other Republican candidate.

Kristin
01-01-2012, 11:36 PM
I have to still disagree. I spoke with multiple people after the 2008 election and a good majority of them said they voted for Obama strictly because he is black. I was like "seriously? Don't you care about his political views or anything?" and they were just like "I want a black president."
I'm not saying that's always the case, but it is a lot around here. Ugh.

Azn
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM
I assumed you talked to African Americans? How many African Americans do you know that are Republican?
I know maybe 2-3 in real life...
I mean, who else do they have to vote for? McCain/Palin?

No matter how much you hate your candidate for your party, you vote for them because you know they share your views.

zlolekim
01-01-2012, 11:53 PM
I agree with kristin, i do think that him being black at least has a little bit to do with it.
@Azn- as for my political part, i am generally a democrat, however for some unexplained reason, i like ron paul. I feel that he is a good change of pace

IndigoSunset
01-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Party: Labour(It's a UK party), I'd put myself to the left of the Democrats in terms of US politics.
Want: Obama re-election.
Why? Because I don't believe any Republican candidate can bring about a more just America. Obama, for all his failings, has done a fair bit with his time and been hampered mostly by Republicans playing partisan politics to block him. He was always going to be something of a disappointment- His high-blown rhetoric on the election trail could never be properly followed through no matter what he did as President- but he has delivered on the important issues. I think he will be re-elected with a slimmer majority but the result will not be in doubt. He is a powerful speaker and will inspire many again. The Republicans are fractured and riddled with internal divisions which will weigh heavily against them.

Azn
01-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Party: Labour(It's a UK party), I'd put myself to the left of the Democrats in terms of US politics.
Want: Obama re-election.
Why? Because I don't believe any Republican candidate can bring about a more just America. Obama, for all his failings, has done a fair bit with his time and been hampered mostly by Republicans playing partisan politics to block him. He was always going to be something of a disappointment- His high-blown rhetoric on the election trail could never be properly followed through no matter what he did as President- but he has delivered on the important issues. I think he will be re-elected with a slimmer majority but the result will not be in doubt. He is a powerful speaker and will inspire many again. The Republicans are fractured and riddled with internal divisions which will weigh heavily against them.

By left of the Democrats, do you mean you are an extreme liberal? I agree with you, despite what people say about Obama, he has improved America on a wide range of different topics. He has fulfilled his promise to end the war, he has advanced gay rights by repealing DADT, and much more. I feel like he will lead us to a better four years than the Republicans will. I fear for America if Michelle Bachman were in charge.

Evelsaint
01-02-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm not affiliated with any party but I would vote for Obama for the re-election.

I dont like how people are bashing Obama for doing his job. People aren't realizing how much work he had on his plate with the financial meltdown of 2008. He put plans into place that will stabilize the economy in the long run even if it's not apparent right now.

With the Euro world crisis, you should be glad America isn't worst off.

You might want to check this out.

That's how fvuked America is but people don't realize.
The government bailout was handled like shut but in the long run, I rather it be with a time tested president who knows what the fvuk he is doing. Let's face it, not every promise during the campaign can be done.

runbikesurf
01-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Party: Conservative/Republican/Libertarian
Want: Ron Paul for President
Why?: Because Ron Paul believes in small government and limiting the role of the federal government to what is listed in the constitution.

Azn: I dont necessarily think that Obama has the support of a lot of younger voters. I have thought that recently a lot of younger voters have been more right leaning. But being this will be the 1st year I can vote take that last statement with a grain of salt :p

I_royalty_I
01-03-2012, 12:57 AM
I have to admit, my post is probably ignorant of a lot of the facts. Mostly because I haven't really followed things lately.

At the current time, I am against Obama.

I think we have had about enough of him, and we should give somebody else a try. I don't feel like he has really helped out too much. He has done a lot of things, spent a lot of money, but we are still in pretty much the same spot. I don't feel like anything has increased too tremendously. Yes, the troops came home, and yes Osama was killed while he was president. But he really didn't do much on either front. I know people who were indirectly involved in the capturing of Osama, and while they cannot go into details at all, they said the Obama administration put up more roadblocks for them than times it helped. And we might be bringing our troops home.. but only from Iraq/Iran/etc. We are still deploying troops everyday, just to different parts of the world, for different places. Many of the troops coming home from the middle east are just going other places.

One thing that I can effectively judge him on, is his appearance on the world stage. In the aspect, i don't think he has made too good of an impression. I hear more about his golf games and vacations than I do about the effective policies he puts in place. I feel like he and his family treat the white house as a free ride to do pretty much whatever, whenever they want. This might just be me ranting, but it seems a little over the top to me.

Chi
01-03-2012, 01:23 AM
As an Australian who thinks american politics is flawed in the first place, I'd say Obama has done a better job than the last president?

Edit: Thought I'd just say why. Your two political parties are complete opposite ends of the spectrum imo. IF one says this then other other instantly says the opposite. Media is way to involved in politics and some are bias towards others because they get $$ for doing it. Its not compulsory to vote which is super strange.... and in general some of the politics are just backwards (and how people to respond to good bills and such)

IndigoSunset
01-03-2012, 04:56 AM
By left of the Democrats, do you mean you are an extreme liberal? I agree with you, despite what people say about Obama, he has improved America on a wide range of different topics. He has fulfilled his promise to end the war, he has advanced gay rights by repealing DADT, and much more. I feel like he will lead us to a better four years than the Republicans will. I fear for America if Michelle Bachman were in charge.
I'm incredibly socially Liberal, though not economically so much. I'm also more left-wing economically in terms of the welfare state and support for those who need it.

One thing that I can effectively judge him on, is his appearance on the world stage. In the aspect, i don't think he has made too good of an impression. I hear more about his golf games and vacations than I do about the effective policies he puts in place. I feel like he and his family treat the white house as a free ride to do pretty much whatever, whenever they want. This might just be me ranting, but it seems a little over the top to me.
On the world stage I'd have to disagree entirely. The UK as a country is still confused about how its relationship with the US works these days, post Reagan/Thatcher and Blair/Bush but one thing is clear- Obama is viewed as a strong President with a good conscience, in direct contrast with the Republican candidates(who on the whole remain mostly unknown but will be judged in a similar way to Sarah Palin, as a radical right-winger who doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, a figure of fun. Whenever our satirical shows deal with the US, it's always the right-wing, the Republicans, the Tea Party. On a World Stage, Obama is still viewed very favourably in the Eurozone at least.

Edit: Thought I'd just say why. Your two political parties are complete opposite ends of the spectrum imo. IF one says this then other other instantly says the opposite. Media is way to involved in politics and some are bias towards others because they get $$ for doing it. Its not compulsory to vote which is super strange.... and in general some of the politics are just backwards (and how people to respond to good bills and such)
I agree, US politics seems to be a lot more polarised than most other democracies. There's Media Bias everywhere, it's just that some places have stricter rules so it is done more subtly. I'm not sure I'd agree with compulsory voting though- Only 25 countries in the world have it and only 10 of those enforce it.

Azn
01-03-2012, 04:12 PM
runbikesurf

Nope as far as I'm concerned, Generation X is pretty split open, leading more towards the right, but after that, Generation Y is more liberal, especially late Generation Y. Obama has the stronger support among young Americans. This is due to a less religious generation, and Americans are growing up open to new ideas. I know some Democrats/independent that are going for either Obama or Ron Paul. I'm curious as to why you consider yourself conservative, what issues do you agree with the Republican party on?

I_royalty_I

You didn't state your political party :P... He has not spent as much money as Bush... People seem to exaggerate the amount of debt that Obama has caused. 10 Trillion was from Bush's presidency, we are at 15 Trillion now, but some Republicans insist he tripled the debt... And if you are concerned about getting into foreign affairs, besides Ron Paul, all the other Republican candidates would push us further into the business of other countries.

Why are people focusing on Obama's personal life? It's because he's a people president, people like to hear about his basketball games just like they like to hear about Kim Kardashian's wedding. People are also ripping on Lady Michelle's vacations because they can't dig dirt on her, she's playing an active part in promoting healthy lifestyles for kids and she makes a lot of public appearances. Also, read this article the next time you want to talk about Michelle Obama's vacations:

runbikesurf
01-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Azn

I agree with the republican party on the idea of small federal government, cutting taxes, reducing inefficiencies in the government, and immigration but other than that I dont care left what the constitution says be the supreme law of the land like we have always been taught it is. I used to think of myself as a conservative but now when anybody asks I say Libertarian because everything I have read about their ideas makes complete sense. The Libertarian ideas tell you to think for yourself and learn what is right and wrong not have somebody tell you how to live your life. For example on the issue of the legalization of drugs Ron Paul doesnt like drugs but he doesnt think anybody should tell you what you can and cannot put into your body. Ron Paul has had the same platform since he began politics in the 70's.

If anybody wants to see what Ron Paul believes watch this interview of him on the Tonight Show.

Ron Paul 2012!
Ron Paul Revolution!

Azn
01-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Azn

I agree with the republican party on the idea of small federal government, cutting taxes, reducing inefficiencies in the government, and immigration but other than that I dont care left what the constitution says be the supreme law of the land like we have always been taught it is. I used to think of myself as a conservative but now when anybody asks I say Libertarian because everything I have read about their ideas makes complete sense. The Libertarian ideas tell you to think for yourself and learn what is right and wrong not have somebody tell you how to live your life. For example on the issue of the legalization of drugs Ron Paul doesnt like drugs but he doesnt think anybody should tell you what you can and cannot put into your body. Ron Paul has had the same platform since he began politics in the 70's.

If anybody wants to see what Ron Paul believes watch this interview of him on the Tonight Show.

Ron Paul 2012!
Ron Paul Revolution!

This a bit off-topic but, what are your views on abortion, same-sex marriage, and the death penalty? Also, what is the Libertarian view on these issues since it seems mixed. Ron Paul is my second choice after Obama because I believe he is better than anyone on the Republican side.

Drew
01-03-2012, 04:46 PM
PARTY: I'm 14, but I lean right.
WANT: Mitt Romney
THINK: I don't agree with Romney on a lot of social issues, and I don't follow politics that much, but I feel like Romney knows economics being a businessman himself. What has Obama done for our economy in the last four years?

Sci_Girl
01-03-2012, 04:57 PM
This is all foreign to me. I am Canadian, we are laid back and do not care much about politics compared to Americans and yet we seem to do fine or at least that is how I see it lol. I followed a bit of the Obama campaign and that election when it happened but this election I am at a total loss of what is even happening. Can someone make a point form post of the candidates and a quick blurb about their stance on things? For individuals like myself who may want to follow the election a bit but are totally confused about the whole thing and just need a quick crash course of the candidates. I am curious to see how the next Presidential elections go but it is actually hard to follow when, as a Canadian, everything is right wing extremist this left wing extremist view that...I do not even know the difference lol.

thehacker921
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future!

runbikesurf
01-03-2012, 06:46 PM
This a bit off-topic but, what are your views on abortion, same-sex marriage, and the death penalty? Also, what is the Libertarian view on these issues since it seems mixed. Ron Paul is my second choice after Obama because I believe he is better than anyone on the Republican side.
My views

Abortion - Pro life I just dont like the the thought of killing babies/fetus' whether they have brains or hearts or not D:
Same-sex marriage - I dont care the government shouldn't be involved in marriage. I'm neither for or against it
Death Penalty - I am pro capital punishment I just don't think murders or rapists should be allowed to live even if it is inside a jail.

Libertarian views are almost the same except abortion they believe should be a personal choice and the government should have no say in the matter. Ron Paul is pro life though. There isn't much of a Libertarian view on the Death Penalty.

Azn
01-03-2012, 07:36 PM
My views

Abortion - Pro life I just dont like the the thought of killing babies/fetus' whether they have brains or hearts or not D:
Same-sex marriage - I dont care the government shouldn't be involved in marriage. I'm neither for or against it
Death Penalty - I am pro capital punishment I just don't think murders or rapists should be allowed to live even if it is inside a jail.

Libertarian views are almost the same except abortion they believe should be a personal choice and the government should have no say in the matter. Ron Paul is pro life though. There isn't much of a Libertarian view on the Death Penalty.

The thing is- the government IS involved in marriage at the current point in time. By saying that gays cannot marry, which denies the lgbt community hundreds of rights that married couples have, the government is involved in it at the present time. I think there needs to be a true separation of church and state.

Even though I think Obama could do more for gay rights, like I said, I would pick Ron Paul as my second, but only because he would probably leave things as they are at the moment. I think I saw an article on him saying that he would leave it up to the states to decide, saying that it's not a federal issue. All the other Republican candidates at the moment seem as if they could damage to gay marriage, especially Rick Santorum.

Mango
01-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Coming from a Canadian point of view if you don't re-elect Obama and give him more time to fix the pile of crap bush left him to deal with it would be the stupidest thing you guys could do as a country. If you keep switching sides every election nothing will ever get done. Have to give your current leader a chance to actually make some changes. Changes take time.

Drew
01-08-2012, 04:30 PM
This proves America's ignorance right here lol. Have to give people time to make changes.

I don't see how it proves America as a whole is ignorant. Usually during a debate, you don't attack another person's country. js

And, we did. We gave him 4 years. He did practically nothing. I don't see what he's going to accomplish besides socializing health care, which is a horrible idea anyway, and further increase our debt.

Mango
01-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't see how it proves America as a whole is ignorant. Usually during a debate, you don't attack another person's country. js

And, we did. We gave him 4 years. He did practically nothing. I don't see what he's going to accomplish besides socializing health care, which is a horrible idea anyway, and further increase our debt.

It takes time for his plans he's put in motion to gradually start getting rid of your debt. The debt left by bush was a big one. Wasn't just going to start happening immediately.

Matthew
01-11-2012, 03:48 AM
I'd never vote for Obama. I'm very conservative. But in the end realize this. Who is going to accomplish anything? Nobody. No matter who it is after a year everyone will disagree with them. Economically there is nothing anyone can do. Nobody is creating more jobs or stabilizing the economy. The only reason more jobs are opening is because it's getting cheaper to open up here and let people work instead of other countries because the dollar is so worthless nowadays. I only care about social, current event views such as war, immigration, gun rights, abortion, death penalty, etc etc. I have my old-fashioned, traditional values and morals still in place, not these new I can throw away life, take no responsibility for my actions or get dirt under my finger views.

tcas4200
01-15-2012, 05:08 AM
I don't think it's feasable to call whether Obama will be reelected at this point. The polls of Obama vs. Romney are really dang close. I'll let you see actual polls:

In my opinion though, I think I see Romney getting elected. I'd personally vote for Ron Paul but would rather see Romney in office over Obama. If you're wondering I'm an independent though I side more with conservatives. I have all sorts of views that I could discuss but that would be for another debate so I'll just stick with what I've said.

Yoku
01-15-2012, 05:28 AM
Eh, I decided to delete this post, please ignore it. =P

Kantu
04-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Defenetely! hes a good president!

aca
04-17-2012, 01:42 AM
Yeah. Romney's said a lot of shit that alienates entire groups of people.

Nikki92
04-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Heheh, it's funny I see this now right after talking to my mom about it... we both don't think he'll be reelected.
But (get ready for this because it's what I had to live with for 11 years) my mom says there won't be an election because their going to end up putting the country under martial law and when the country is under Martial Law there can be no election. She also says Obama is going to bring in a Muslim militia and she plans on dragging me and my little sister with her to go live in the woods with her until it's over.

I on the other hand don't really see him being reelected, he's disappointed a lot of people and I've seen a lot of those who voted for him in the beginning turn against him. And the disappointment isn't just from the plans he put into motion for the country.

thequeen
04-18-2012, 11:08 PM
No he will not. He was not a bad president, but he lacks balls. You need to have a backbone so the people continue to trust in you.

Ronith
04-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Coming from a Canadian point of view if you don't re-elect Obama and give him more time to fix the pile of crap bush left him to deal with it would be the stupidest thing you guys could do as a country. If you keep switching sides every election nothing will ever get done. Have to give your current leader a chance to actually make some changes. Changes take time.

How much time does he need? In his first 60 days as a president he did not fulfill one promise he made during the electorial period.

Obama's Inauguration___________What we have now
AAA Credit Rating

Sci_Girl
04-20-2012, 08:55 PM
my mom says there won't be an election because their going to end up putting the country under martial law and when the country is under Martial Law there can be no election. She also says Obama is going to bring in a Muslim militia and she plans on dragging me and my little sister with her to go live in the woods with her until it's over.

Oh dear. Do you follow this same belief or are you thinking that is way off in left field?

Frank12
04-20-2012, 09:26 PM
I have no party allegiance, but as of late my views have sided more conservatively.
I think Romney would make the better president personally. He is a business man, and our biggest problem is debt. What most people don't understand is that money is the source of most of our problems. The stock market right now is falsely raised. Were about to go into a very tough time. Gold is about to nosedive. While we tend to think the 2008 crisis is over, it is only just beginning. With debt reaching such high levels, the government itself is left with a few options.
A. Cut Spending - Lots of government jobs gone, unemployment rate skyrockets, impending stock speculation eg a crash, further problems.
B. Print more money to begin to pay off the interest + capital - Inflation becomes a bigger problem, money becomes more difficult to take out of the economy, jobs pay less (the same, but dollar buys less), potential economic reform
C. Continue to borrow to pay off debt - Kind of like what alot of americans do to pay off credit card bills, and we all know what happens when the problem isn't addressed in our own lives. If it isnt solved, the delicate balance of debt cycle in the world is in trouble. With Europe in such a vulnerable position, the US ceasing to pay off debt would cause another collapse not only in countries but in many major banks and factories, which would lead to more closings, of not only jobs but of the entire money market -> First true Global Economic Crisis.

Obama's heart may be in the right place, but with government rapidly becoming more like a business, it is imperative that a business man be in charge. He may be hindered by regulations, but I believe the biggest problem is the money market right now, and it needs to be addressed quickly.

I personally have solutions, but they border on unconstitutional. Unfortunately, the time most comparable (Great Depression) was led by FDR, who chose to do "unconstitutional" things to bring us out of depression. It worked.

Obama lost alot of support by not following through with his initial promises. On the other hand, the republicans themselves are still divided. It's going to be a tight race because most people can only see immediate cause and effect, and many do not understand the complexities that is the economy. They would rather see a check with their name on it for a thousand dollars than the money being spent back into our economy correctly. The populace appears to be a child in more ways than one. Romney doesn't relate to the poor and middle classes because he isn't either of them. However, he above any other in this election would know or have the best shot at beginning to fix this economic crisis. And for all it matters, that is the only crisis. If it isn't solved, we aren't looking at anything there is precedent for. Imagine loss of international trade, the loss of currency, of banking, of Wall Street. That is only the beginning. It doesn't seem real, but that's the truth. I've done alot of research on it myself, and that is my prediction.

If it helps to reassure you that I know what I'm talking about, I'm up 1,687% over the last 5 years, and I've also publicly predicted the Bank of America crash and I could give a synopsis of the entire Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis. I live for economics, and we're in trouble.

Ronith
04-20-2012, 09:46 PM
C. Continue to borrow to pay off debt - Kind of like what alot of americans do to pay off credit card bills, and we all know what happens when the problem isn't addressed in our own lives. If it isnt solved, the delicate balance of debt cycle in the world is in trouble. With Europe in such a vulnerable position, the US ceasing to pay off debt would cause another collapse not only in countries but

We could become like Greece. It may not happen in my lifetime but I'm sure all great civilizations before us that collapsed were sure they wouldn't and couldn't, but they did.

When you exist in a society that continues to spend more than what it makes and continues to ignore that, and continues to believe that you can spend and purchase with what you don't have and are not going to have over an indefinite period, and it's perfectly acceptable to do so - that society is eventually going to run up against an unsurmountable wall. That "wall" is the one that simply cannot be hurdled - the one where you realize you're going to have to do with less because it's simply not there to be had. The well has bottomed out. It's over. And even though there are voices that tell that society where it's headed, the masses will ignore those voices and continue on believing that not only can you get something for nothing - you have a right to and deserve to. And will riot demanding what is not there for them and believing they cannot live without it. That's where Greece is today.

What makes anyone believe we won't reach that same point? We have a society today where millions think the govt can and should pay for a variety of benefits, but have absolutely no idea where these "govt monies" come from. All they know is that the govt will and should pay for they want and what the govt has told them they deserve even if they have not done enough for it. We're currrently doing the same things Greece did by spending more than what we take in and our current govt not only supports that, but advocates going even deeper into debt. It is our current govts philosophical view, and millions of Americans that support and advocate the idea that we as a nation can and should continue to receive a variety of benefits even without fully paying for them, and many will pay nothing at all, but yet we still deserve to receive these benefits and have a right to demand them. A few may say that this just doesn't make sense and cannot continue without collapse of the govt, which will surely fail. A few may say this.

We seem to think that as a society we are somehow smarter than the Greeks and won't hit that unsurmountable wall that they did. That somehow as a society we will realize our shortcomings and will cease doing the things they did to get where they got. But will we? What would cause us to do so?

kariyuki
04-20-2012, 10:31 PM
PARTY: INDEPENDENT
THINK: Things are getting better, i live in nyc and change can be seen, more jobs, more programs, more money for school. the effect will soon spread outward towards towns and the us will end up with a better economy. Also the republican candidates really need to step their games, none of them appealed to me as a voter.

Ronith
04-20-2012, 10:41 PM
PARTY: INDEPENDENT
THINK: Things are getting better, i live in nyc and change can be seen, more jobs, more programs, more money for school. the effect will soon spread outward towards towns and the us will end up with a better economy. Also the republican candidates really need to step their games, none of them appealed to me as a voter.

Right. Service industry jobs. But what happened to the companies that had factories? All pretty much gone. No new factories are coming to the USA. More and more are being shut down, outsourced to CHina.

caonima
04-22-2012, 10:27 AM
From an otusider point of view, i would rather Obama to be re-elected as president as there are simply too many issues on his hands to settle and it takes some time for the next president to be accustom as a president.

lastdeadriser
04-29-2012, 11:34 PM
yes obama will win again no one on the republican party will be able to beat him and if some how the republican party wins. They CHEATED