PDA

View Full Version : Chain raped by TNT

nrg_wolf
12-31-2011, 10:05 PM
well it looks like we all got raped By TNT over the past few days, some lost more then others, i lost everything 7 shells, and one main that was made in 2007 :'(
and it appears that my gfs 3 accounts have been iced as well.... all from SSing.... surely there has to be another way to get a half decent income on that damn game lol.

zlolekim
12-31-2011, 10:05 PM
abing..

nrg_wolf
12-31-2011, 10:14 PM
how exactly do you do that thou? i have hunted for guides but haven't found many that are easyish to understand lol.

zlolekim
12-31-2011, 10:18 PM
here is a guide to Joe's aber, not sure if you can use it yet, forgot what the requirements were
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

nrg_wolf
12-31-2011, 10:30 PM
its official clraik ranked... so i cant touch it lol.....

still gotta have money on hand so thats where its gonna be a struggle, evan with SSing i was only able to make just over 2.5mill in a matter of about 4 days.

Steve
12-31-2011, 10:39 PM
So sorry, I lost my main and lots of shells xd

Tay
12-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Try SSing moderately? That's what I'm going to try and do. I don't think it's safe to SS every day in a row. Try every other day with breaks here and there. It's not a super fast method but it gets you there I guess :cool:

nrg_wolf
12-31-2011, 11:19 PM
thats what i will be trying this time around.... but i gotta make sure that there is 0 connection to my main.... thats where iam stumped atm. so for the moment keyquest farming will have to do until i can work out a safe way to do it..... not to mention finding a SAFE and stable proxy server is a right pain in the ass.... spent all morning hunting for one and yea no luck still lol.

Kristin
12-31-2011, 11:26 PM
thats what i will be trying this time around.... but i gotta make sure that there is 0 connection to my main.... thats where iam stumped atm. so for the moment keyquest farming will have to do until i can work out a safe way to do it..... not to mention finding a SAFE and stable proxy server is a right pain in the ass.... spent all morning hunting for one and yea no luck still lol.
I use hide my ass pro VPN. Super fast and works incredibly!

Tay
12-31-2011, 11:33 PM
I don't even use proxies. I just SS straight from my main account and no where else. IDK, it works for me.
I suck at transferring NPs and items so I just work off my main. ;3

nrg_wolf
12-31-2011, 11:42 PM
yea but the risk of getting your main iced. is that vpn a paid
service?

Netus
12-31-2011, 11:47 PM
I got last year frozen for SSing, lost 100mill it is my shell, there is something strange, they are freezing many people for using ssing :S

nrg_wolf
01-01-2012, 12:34 AM
without SSing, i dont know of any other way to make an income on a fresh account to get started....

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

plus i cant find a clean crack for HMA VPN pro.... all infected with some malware or trojans... :(

Mouse
01-01-2012, 12:56 AM
without SSing, i dont know of any other way to make an income on a fresh account to get started....
^ Same

---

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Since alooooot of people are getting frozen atm; Join! ;D