PDA

View Full Version : NHL 12 Be A CHL Pro Question

GOAT
06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
So, I just finished my last game in the CHL season. I should be in the playoffs, but when I open up the menu the option for "Play Next Game" is blacked out. Furthermore, I haven't been drafted either. Do I have to simulate some days out or what? Has anybody done this before?

Cryptker
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm like 95% positive you have to simulate. I believe that's what I had to do.

EDIT: Actually, just seen you said you should be in the playoffs. Not sure, I haven't played it in a while, my guess would be to sim ahead a few days to see if the calender updates to show your opponent.

GOAT
06-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes you are right, I just didn't want to do too much without prior knowledge first so that I didn't screw up my file. Thank you!

j03
06-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Someone send me a video tutorial on how to become a boss at this game. I always play multiplayer with my cousins and they dominate me.

GOAT
06-15-2012, 05:06 PM
There honestly is no real strategy, I mean in the "Be A Pro" modes it is pretty easy to score and win, but for playing with another player it is basically practice makes perfect. The best advice I can really give is pick a team that you like and are comfortable with and start practicing with them, first on the easiest difficulty. Once you start winning basically every time, ramp it up another difficulty level higher and just repeat the process. I know that probably isn't the best advice, but it is the truth. But with enough practice, just like TNT, your cousins shall beg for mercy at your feet.