PDA

View Full Version : Snow white and the huntsman

Harry Potter
06-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Anyone see this? Putting aside Kristen Stewarts horrible acting, I really enjoyed this movie, especially the kiss that revived snow white q:

Did anyone think it was weird she didnt choose william or the hunstman in the end and it was just left like that?

Acid
06-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Kristen Stewart is the reason I didn't see it yet. :rolleyes:

Is it worth watching tho?

victoriamle
06-12-2012, 02:48 PM
I didn't think her acting was bad at all, much better than Twilight.

But to the spoiler- hell yeah.
I was like wtf. This isn't complete. xD

Pestix
06-12-2012, 02:48 PM
I despise Kristen Stewart...but the previews were intriguing.

Sneakz
06-12-2012, 02:56 PM

Same here. I really wanted to see it until I found out she was Snow White. Completely lost interest in it after that.

Acid
06-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Sneakz. Exactly! I've disliked her ever since twilight. I'll just wait for a good quality one to come out so I can pirate it. :rolleyes:

Ryan~
06-12-2012, 03:44 PM
After seeing this movie, I kinda like Kristen Stewart a little more now. I guess I just needed to see her in something besides twilight!

Harry Potter
06-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Acid

yea, she is a horrible actress in twilight but like Ryan said she did do a better job in this movie. I think because its a good movie you dont pay too much to her acting whereas the twilight series is just garbage so you tend to focus on her more. And the hunstman is hot, so I tended to pay more attention to him (;

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I didn't think her acting was bad at all, much better than Twilight.

But to the spoiler- hell yeah.
I was like wtf. This isn't complete. xD

Yea, like wtf xD That's not how snow white ends lol

Nath
06-13-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I want to see this movie..........

Harry Potter
06-13-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I want to see this movie..........

do it.

Nath
06-13-2012, 01:39 PM
My gf wants to...so I guess I could tell my friends she made me

Ryan~
06-13-2012, 02:20 PM
I mean, it's a good movie. Charlize Theron <3 I'd watch it again.

cloudxcrash
06-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Oh God, every commercial on YouTube lately has been the effin trailer for this movie. It does look good but Kristen Stewart is a huge turn off, not sure if I dare to watch her "acting". :s

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

penguins2u
06-15-2012, 04:47 PM
So I saw this about a week ago.Charlize Theron is a badass.She practically pulls this movie out of the murky mess it kinda is.And could Steward get any more ugly?She was decent looking/pretty in the last Twilight one maybe she lost weight idk but what the heck were they thinking casting her as competition to Charlize's beauty.

Haze
06-17-2012, 05:22 AM
I've been a bit behind on movies, so when I saw the trailer, I was all "Fuck yeah, Charlize Theron, she looks so badass! I wonder who's playing Snow White."

Then I saw who it was and while I'm neutral towards her, she doesn't really make me wanna watch the movie.

Acid
07-04-2012, 01:31 AM
We went to see it! I liked it, I did expect it to be more like the original fairy tale, so that was disappointing. Kristen Stewart didnt exactly surpass my expectations with her acting, but Chris Hemsworth made up for that, he's ridiculously sexy as huntsman. :rolleyes:

Tay
07-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Charlize makes the movie. :victorious:
She's sooooo gorgeous. unf.

Khelddar
07-10-2012, 10:08 PM
will probably end up watching it. clicked on one of the spoilers, wish i didn't. it's like a ringing phone it needs to be answered, spoilers need to be clicked

Lindsay
11-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I actually really liked this movie..
I was reluctant to see it because, personally I just wasnt interested in it.. but I was persuaded to go..

If you havent seen it, go see it!

Broken
12-17-2012, 09:53 PM
I watched it recently and didn't mind it. It was a lot better then Mirror Mirror, and the acting was also a lot better.

jaedyn32
01-17-2013, 06:22 PM
kristen steward actually did a better job in snowwhite than in twilight. charlize theron was who i was disappointed with....all she did was yell al the time. and it seemed unfinished. snowwhite and the huntsman should've hooked up or got married.

kgs
02-01-2013, 03:59 PM
The imagery was beautiful but the acting was pretty mediocre all around. Very visually stunning though

Linacake
02-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Lovely movie, I sure enjoyed it.

<3!
Wish there would be a second one.
I love how they are remaking all of the old movies, into new and darker ones.