PDA

View Full Version : Liquefy all items and sell account with pure??

goldentryst
06-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Hi again guys. So... I have about 300m+ worth of items on my main. I'm seriously through with Neopets so I'm determined to sell everything for cash. Just don't know when I'll get around to it, because I still need to read up guides on safe transferring so I can ensure that when I sell my item I won't be chain iced or something along with the buyer. It would suck to get everything iced after I sold just one or few items.

But my question here is...

Would it be easier to just liquefy everything? (Sell all items via trades, auction, etc &amass pure on the account)
Does anyone on this forum even buy accounts with just pure in 'em?

It's a decent account, definitely could never be mistaken for shell. Got a line of trophies, 230+ avatars, very nicely sized (100+) shop gallery and/or shop, etc.

So yeah... would that sell? I know the account itself would not go for anything really, but I'm interested in what the NPs could earn me.

I_royalty_I
06-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Wouldn't really matter much either way imo.
It will be just as much of a pain to sell 300mil in items as it would be to sell 300mil pure :P

Harry Potter
06-11-2012, 01:34 AM
I can't really offer any advice on what you should do but people do buy just pure on an account, the only problem would be if you have a ton of pure (300m+) it might make it difficult finding a buyer who will buy that whole amount.

goldentryst
06-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Hmm. Well if I take out the BGC then it goes down to 200mil pure;; Shouldn't be too difficult to sell that single item. I guess I should first advertise on the trades board and see if I have any takers.

Meh, or maybe it would be better to sell everything as ETS. Headachess.

Blackmarket dealing is not so easy for a firsttimer XD

Ana
06-11-2012, 01:39 AM
300+mil is quite a chunk of stuff. You might just want to slowly split the items onto shells and sell it that way

John
06-11-2012, 01:53 AM
you could sell it in a number of ways, each as good as the next, although if you really wanted to get the full value, sell small items such as tower items at 2$ per mil slowly and net 600$

Getwellsoon
06-11-2012, 02:37 AM
when you are dealing with that kind of bulk..i think its better if you buy a few large items..maybe break it down into like gsword, sowl, bgc, and then fill the rest with sword of reif/ari/thade/gbombs....this way when you sell a big item like gsword or sowl or bgc you will already have a large chunk sold...less trades=less chance of all of it getting iced...plus in case it all does get iced atleast this way you will have sold a decent amount of it within that one trade..that being said you probably wont get the full $2/mil for the bigger items..so i guess it all comes down to whether or not you are willing to buy tons of small items...secure a ton of items to tons of shells and hope for no chain ice or if you just wanna buy like 4-5 bigger items and secure to a couple of shells and get less cash but have less risk and easier on your life.