PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hype about COD Black ops 2?

Bryan
06-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Treyarch games are much lasting compared to infinity ward games. Can't wait for BO2 :D

I just can't wait to see what innovative things they'll put into zombies <3

bambi
06-09-2012, 10:03 PM
I Love zombies more the multi-player in mw3

Aeires
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
I think they ruined the black ops 2 because of the futuristic weapons, the COD series have been base upon warfare and what we live with today bullets. I feel like all the new weapons will take away from the actual game play and become more sci fi

bambi
06-09-2012, 10:12 PM
I think they ruined the black ops 2 because of the futuristic weapons, the COD series have been base upon warfare and what we live with today bullets. I feel like all the new weapons will take away from the actual game play and become more sci fi

Thats why i dont like MW3 because it seams futuristic, the only MW i like is MW2
And i like everthing about black ops 1 ESPECIALLY THE ZOMBIES

Becka
06-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Soon as my friend Mitchell buys it, I'll be over his house giving it a shot. XD

Bryan
06-10-2012, 12:27 AM

Not all the weapons are futuristic. They're bringing some a lot of modern weapons such as the AK... Sure they are adding a couple of new stuff, but they're keeping it within limits of what can happen in 10 years from now. nothing to crazy like halo. I mean whats so bad about a three barrel shotgun? And I think in like 10-15 years we can develop technology to see through walls (if we haven't already). And they did the right thing to bring back zombies and add new things to it. Anyway lets not judge until the game is released. :P

j03
06-10-2012, 08:49 AM
And I think in like 10-15 years we can develop technology to see through walls (if we haven't already).

Such technology exists. :P

Bryan
06-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Such technology exists. :P

Oh yeah. X-rays duh. lol