PDA

View Full Version : Option to see who thanked your posts?

LeMiguel72
06-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Like an unnamed forum has:

Find all thanked posts by ...
Find all posts thanked by ...

Nath
06-09-2012, 12:00 PM
I kinda agree, would be nice. I don't know who's thanked me for what.

On the other hand if it was introduced and an alert popped up like a pm or rep, it would need an option to disable it as some people get thanked a lot :P

LeMiguel72
06-09-2012, 12:26 PM
nayfeee nah I meant it as a link on everyone's profile, not the popup part :)

Nath
06-09-2012, 12:39 PM
LeMiguel72 ah yeah good idea :)

Becka
06-09-2012, 01:04 PM
I sort of have to agree and disagree. It'd be cool to be able to see but I think it's not really needed. But it is a great idea though!

LeMiguel72
06-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Becka It's not needed, but I'm really curious :P

Becka
06-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Becka It's not needed, but I'm really curious :P

Yeah I'd be curious too :P

I_royalty_I
06-09-2012, 01:40 PM
I don't think it's really necessary to have something like that in place... unless there was a really easy to set up mod that was already out there for free. lol

If youre that curious, you could always go back through your posts and see which ones people thanked. If we had that, I doubt many people would use it that often, tbh. I know I wouldn't go back and try to find posts people thanked me in. People thank each other for a variety of reasons, so it wouldn't really prove much :P

LeMiguel72
06-09-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't think it's really necessary to have something like that in place... unless there was a really easy to set up mod that was already out there for free. lol

If youre that curious, you could always go back through your posts and see which ones people thanked. If we had that, I doubt many people would use it that often, tbh. I know I wouldn't go back and try to find posts people thanked me in. People thank each other for a variety of reasons, so it wouldn't really prove much :P

I tried that, but I have quite some posts, and it'll only grow :P
I know for a fact you're also on that other forum. I'm not sure if it is, but don't you think that it's some easy to set up mod though? I thought it was..

I_royalty_I
06-09-2012, 04:22 PM
See this is how often I check it.
I didn't even know which forum you were talking about, so I went and checked a few and found two that have it. :P
It would be something to look at, but wouldn't really be that big of a deal.
If it was easy to set up, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

John
06-09-2012, 05:39 PM
that wouldnt be too bad, i would like it! if it's a lot of work though, no point.