PDA

View Full Version : Please name me some really awesome ipod/iphone apps!

Becka
06-09-2012, 12:40 AM
I got an itunes card yesterday and want to know some apps that would be good for me to get. +rep if I approve that it's good :P

Evelsaint
06-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Sorry all my apps are free.

Angry bird and fruit ninja I guess.

Sneakz
06-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Pocket Frogs. That shit will take over your life.

Becka
06-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Pocket Frogs. That shit will take over your life.

Gonna look it up C;

Acid
06-09-2012, 01:49 AM
You should definitely get shazam/soundhound, that's one of my basics, along with Instagram, but that's free. ;) .. wait shazam is free too.

And for games, I like temple run, plants vs zombies, UNO.
Also! You should consider getting Puffin, it's a browser that allows flash, which is veeery useful. Not sure what it costs tho, I got it from Installous.
There's a whole bunch of awesome photo apps too, but not sure if you're into that?

shukun
06-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Bump is pretty sweet if you have an iphone. You can share files n things.
Instagram is cool too and its free.

Becka
06-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Shazam? I'l take a look!

Trinket
06-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Temple Run! <3

I had a tamagotchi app before but I can't remember what it's called -- if you're interested in that kinda thing, I'll find out for you :P
I have lots of stuff like rain and thunder soundtracks to help me sleep...but I can't remember what they're called either x_x

What sort of apps are you looking for exactly? Games, productive apps, etc?

PotatoPig
06-09-2012, 07:24 AM
The Impossible Game.

SO ADDICTING!

Becka
06-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Temple Run! <3

I had a tamagotchi app before but I can't remember what it's called -- if you're interested in that kinda thing, I'll find out for you :P
I have lots of stuff like rain and thunder soundtracks to help me sleep...but I can't remember what they're called either x_x

What sort of apps are you looking for exactly? Games, productive apps, etc?

Ahahaha! I had the tamagotchi one too! But I killed it so I rage quitted. D: Oh temple run is addicting. I haven't added it though but I played it on our ipad :P

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

The Impossible Game.

SO ADDICTING!

Good lord I have had one like it before. I got to... I don't remember but it took lots of bloody tries lol.

Okay feedback, I downloaded the frog game. It seems interesting, I was a little lazy and forgot to download shazam so let me do that right now. Thanks guys I still need more names though!

Ryan~
06-09-2012, 08:06 AM
What kind of games do you like? Do you like the ones where you have a like akingdom and you level stuff? Lookup Kingdom Age

Fun games:
Ski Safari

Kristin
06-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Games:
Dragonvale (I play this every freakin day)
Pocket Frogs
My Country
Robotek HD
TINY TOWER (omg love this game. same people who make pocket frogs)
LogosQuiz

Usefulness:
SoundHound
Sports Tracker (for workouts)
GifBoom (really fun!)
Ringtones (for making ringtones for your iPhone if you have one)

Um...I'm pretty sure all of those are free haha.

Bryan
06-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Draw Something
Ninja fishing (better version of fruit ninja IMO) :P
Jetpack joyride

Becka
06-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Draw Something
Ninja fishing (better version of fruit ninja IMO) :P
Jetpack joyride

I have all of those already, thanks though :P And I AGREE. Ninja Fishing is amazing. I love what the ninja says in the boat :P

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Games:
Dragonvale (I play this every freakin day)
Pocket Frogs
My Country
Robotek HD
TINY TOWER (omg love this game. same people who make pocket frogs)
LogosQuiz

Usefulness:
SoundHound
Sports Tracker (for workouts)
GifBoom (really fun!)
Ringtones (for making ringtones for your iPhone if you have one)

Um...I'm pretty sure all of those are free haha.

Gonna try these thanks :) and Dragonvale is a lot like Tiny wings :P

Zachafer
06-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Check out DOOORS - you have to solve logic puzzles to advance to the next level

Sci_Girl
06-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Before my iphone crapped out on me I downloaded a free 8-bit RPG game, from the free app a day app, which I ended up really liking. It is called Guardian Saga, costs $1.99 now but if you like the 8-bit style RPG games from a long time ago you would like it. If it was free again I would get it but I am not one to spend money on apps.

wayne000
06-14-2012, 12:04 AM
temple run, subway surfer, kick the boss those are all free but awesome:victorious:

dreller120
06-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Minigore and TapTap revenge 3 are really fun and addictive, but I also love Dexter the game and Avatar for longer story-based games.