PDA

View Full Version : "[hide][/hide]" option? For clraik ranks only?

Becka
06-08-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm thinking we need an option for this. Have you ever felt like TNT decides to go make an account on here to read content on what we say? Well we should have a clraik rank hide option so TNT can't see what we write until they are registered for 6 days. So that gives us time to delete what we've said anyway. Right?

PotatoPig
06-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Becka

+1

:rolleyes:

Becka
06-09-2012, 03:18 AM
Glad someone likes my idea C:

Becka
06-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Bumpers.

Slasher
06-09-2012, 12:09 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Becka
06-09-2012, 12:27 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Yeah but mine is supposed to be for clraik and up, too many options is confusing for people. It will also make the selling of accounts easier and saying things in SPAM easier.

I_royalty_I
06-09-2012, 01:50 PM
If you don't want TNT to see something in specific that you post here... don't post it.
If they wanted to keep an eye on us, I'm sure they already have one or more accounts here on the sly.

Sneakz
06-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I really doubt spying on cheaters is on the top of TNT's priority list. They are a business after all, and so far it doesn't seem like they do much to look into cheating techniques considering they freeze for just about any kind of suspicious activity with no questions asked. I think they are more concerned with making money for themselves rather than protecting other users' virtual items/nps.

Becka
06-09-2012, 02:15 PM
I really doubt spying on cheaters is on the top of TNT's priority list. They are a business after all, and so far it doesn't seem like they do much to look into cheating techniques considering they freeze for just about any kind of suspicious activity with no questions asked. I think they are more concerned with making money for themselves rather than protecting other users' virtual items/nps.

They asked me in a ticket to help them find what websites people buy things from so they can look at them and stop them. So yes, they actually do. :(

Sneakz
06-09-2012, 02:19 PM
They asked me in a ticket to help them find what websites people buy things from so they can look at them and stop them. So yes, they actually do.

I never said that they don't. I'm saying that it's probably not one of their top priorities and probably not something worth worrying about. They find out how cheaters cheat regardless of whether we hide it from them or not, and it has never really stopped cheaters before. Just saying it's not really a big deal, unless people start posting their usernames or pet's names on here.

Ryan~
06-09-2012, 06:33 PM
They asked me in a ticket to help them find what websites people buy things from so they can look at them and stop them. So yes, they actually do. :(

Where's the proof they asked this?

I_royalty_I
06-09-2012, 07:45 PM

I was gonna ask the same thing.
Pics or it didn't happen! :)

Becka
06-09-2012, 08:45 PM

I'm only copying a minor bit of the ticket because it has lots of info about me in it.

"If you can please give us details about the site you’ve purchased from, including any contact information for the seller and additional purchase details (including PayPal receipts/confirmation), this will help us stop these scammers from tricking other people into jeopardizing their accounts in the future."

They actually asked me where I bought the account from and who the email or w/e of the persons was.

Ryan~
06-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I meant a screenshot. Just edit out your info. It's not important, just seems unlikely that TNT would say that.

I_royalty_I
06-09-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm only copying a minor bit of the ticket because it has lots of info about me in it.

"If you can please give us details about the site you’ve purchased from, including any contact information for the seller and additional purchase details (including PayPal receipts/confirmation), this will help us stop these scammers from tricking other people into jeopardizing their accounts in the future."

They actually asked me where I bought the account from and who the email or w/e of the persons was.

I don't get it.
Are you like on TNT's side giving them information?
I'm curious how the topic of buying and selling and such came up in a ticket lol

Becka
06-09-2012, 09:48 PM
I don't get it.
Are you like on TNT's side giving them information?
I'm curious how the topic of buying and selling and such came up in a ticket lol

No of course I'm not LOL I lied to them. Do you really think I'd do that to you guys? God lol. Oh they think I bought my legitimate account illegally.

Ryan~
06-09-2012, 10:23 PM
No of course I'm not LOL I lied to them. Do you really think I'd do that to you guys? God lol. Oh they think I bought my legitimate account illegally.

I think you would 0-0
Especially since they stalk these forums, they'll probably be like "oh she lied to us!" lololol

Becka
06-09-2012, 10:27 PM
I think you would 0-0
Especially since they stalk these forums, they'll probably be like "oh she lied to us!" lololol

I don't want TNT to be lured here. So I'm not telling them shit. If they want info they can figure it out themselves, they don't need me to help them and I particularly don't want to help them. I'll pm you what I wrote in the ticket I sent.

trix
06-10-2012, 08:09 AM

What this doesn't make sense. So you didn't buy your account yet you're giving them information as to where you bought it? I'm so confused :P

Becka
06-10-2012, 08:36 AM
What this doesn't make sense. So you didn't buy your account yet you're giving them information as to where you bought it? I'm so confused :P

I didn't buy it but the only way to get it back is to tell them where I did buy it from. Confusing, huh? :l

trix
06-10-2012, 11:59 AM
I didn't buy it but the only way to get it back is to tell them where I did buy it from. Confusing, huh? :l

Why on earth would they give it back if they thought you bought it??? O-O

Becka
06-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Why on earth would they give it back if they thought you bought it??? O-O

Because I haven't done anything bad on the account.

I_royalty_I
06-10-2012, 10:58 PM
That would pretty much put TNT in a spot that they are bribing people to tell them where they get things.

This seems a bit weird to me. I don't believe it :P
TNT can be low, but I think they are smarter than that.
Maybe they were just trying to prove you were a cheater, cuz they definitely know about us and every other cheating forum.

Becka
06-10-2012, 11:24 PM
I'll screenshot my ticket response for you royalty if you'd like.

I_royalty_I

trix
06-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Because I haven't done anything bad on the account.

But you still BOUGHT it, or so they think, which is explicitly against the rules. So I can't understand why they'd give it back.

Becka
06-11-2012, 08:08 AM
But you still BOUGHT it, or so they think, which is explicitly against the rules. So I can't understand why they'd give it back.

I didn't buy it. It's my legit account. If I didn't lie to them because they are more than sure I bought it which I didn't, I would not have not gotten it back.

trix
06-11-2012, 08:10 AM
I didn't buy it. It's my legit account. If I didn't lie to them because they are more than sure I bought it which I didn't, I would not have not gotten it back.

xD I know you didn't buy it but I am still so shocked and confused that they would give it back to you if they even thought you bought it. It's against the rules why would they do that? So have you got it back for good?

Becka
06-11-2012, 06:59 PM
xD I know you didn't buy it but I am still so shocked and confused that they would give it back to you if they even thought you bought it. It's against the rules why would they do that? So have you got it back for good?

Yeah I think I have it back for good now. It was kind of scary that they said I would sell or buy neopoints because I don't..

Sneakz
06-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah I think I have it back for good now. It was kind of scary that they said I would sell or buy neopoints because I don't..

I'm still confused lol. So what exactly did you tell them in order to get your account back? You said that you lied to them. And that they wanted the seller's Paypal email, etc. So who's info did you give them? 0.0

Becka
06-11-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm still confused lol. So what exactly did you tell them in order to get your account back? You said that you lied to them. And that they wanted the seller's Paypal email, etc. So who's info did you give them? 0.0

None. I pulled them away from that subject. Said I moved house or w/e that's why there was an IP location difference