PDA

View Full Version : Questions on selling legit Items/NP's

goldentryst
06-07-2012, 05:27 PM
First, what is the going price x/mil?

Also, when I am sending over the item to the customer who has bought it, is it safe to send it from my main account (where everything is located)? Would it be necessary to send the item to a side (not shell), and then send it to the customer for my own safety?

I think that is all for now :) Thank you for your time.

lucygoose
06-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Currently, $2/mil I believe.
Also I think most people use their sides to send items, for their own protection :)

goldentryst
06-07-2012, 05:43 PM
^ 2m? o: I thought that was only for illegit, and that legit NP sell for higher. At least, that's what one of the NP sellers from this forum said.

Regardless of whether it is legit or illegit, though, are all NP sales capped at $2 on clraik?

And yeah, the sending from side makes sense ~

lucygoose
06-07-2012, 05:47 PM
^ 2m? o: I thought that was only for illegit, and that legit NP sell for higher. At least, that's what one of the NP sellers from this forum said.

Regardless of whether it is legit or illegit, though, are all NP sales capped at $2 on clraik?

And yeah, the sending from side makes sense ~
Oops sorry, I read your question wrong D:
Don't pay attention to my last post, that's the going price for illegit NPs. I'm not sure of the going price for legit NPs.

goldentryst
06-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Oops sorry, I read your question wrong D:
Don't pay attention to my last post, that's the going price for illegit NPs. I'm not sure of the going price for legit NPs.

Oh okay, got me a little confused there XD

robots
06-07-2012, 05:54 PM
i'm pretty sure everyone's selling their np at $2/m

Evelsaint
06-07-2012, 08:01 PM
2m is the lowest. You can sell however high you want. Question is who will buy?

goldentryst
06-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Ahh, all right. Thanks for all the information guys! =]
I'll probably make a selling board later on when I need some cash XD

Reese
06-08-2012, 07:00 AM
If you're using ETS I reccomend a shell, not your side, as you could get chain-frozen, and don't gift them; use the shop transfer method :).

goldentryst
06-08-2012, 07:37 AM
If you're using ETS I reccomend a shell, not your side, as you could get chain-frozen, and don't gift them; use the shop transfer method :).

Oh shoot, you're very right. In that case it may not even be my customer I've got to watched out for, but TNT itself.
Shop transfer method would be... to place the item in my shop for 100 NP or so at a designated time for my buyer, yes?
Thank you so much. xD

Nath
06-08-2012, 08:17 AM
You'll find that legit NP won't really sell for more, but you might get more interest in it. At the end of the day it's hard to prove it is legit when it is which is a main factor :P

However if I was the buyer and saw legit and illegit for the same price I'd take legit any time :P

Also I'd say 100% do not send from your main, always send to another account and send from there with a proxy.

Good luck!

Reese
06-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Yes, just make sure it's under 1k ^_^.