PDA

View Full Version : Listen/Watch this video of someone dying in the 911 attack, you'll be shaken.

Becka
06-06-2012, 03:49 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

At the end, I just started at it and started crying after. It's like a real life horror movie :/

I hate terrorism and war. I wish the world would just debate/argue by speech and not by actions..

What do you think on terrorism and war? What would you like changed?

maxxine
06-06-2012, 03:56 AM
[10:04:39 PM] (✿◠‿◠) Milly: Fuck you, I love becky. Shes one of the most perfect human beings alive.

how long has this been here omg

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Oh shit this is in general section ;o

I think terrorism is bad world peace :victorious:

Ryan~
06-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Shit like this always gets me so pissed. Terrorism is stupid. People fighting is stupid.

Nuke 'em all :3
^ Obviously someone will yell at me for saying this, but oh well. ;)

Terrorism is stupid. War is stupid.

Becka
06-06-2012, 04:30 AM
[10:04:39 PM] (✿◠‿◠) Milly: Fuck you, I love becky. Shes one of the most perfect human beings alive.

how long has this been here omg

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Oh shit this is in general section ;o

I think terrorism is bad world peace :victorious:

Well it is a past tense general discussion. And yeah it's been there ever since Mookie :l

And yeah, I really hate terrorism. It annoys the crap out of me that every time I read the news I hear about bombings, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.. I hate how most wars are about religion. Why does it exist? Why not trust someone that causes butterflies and rainbows. Like a leprechaun. and not someone that causes wars and terrorism. People get killed everyday because of people that believe in someone or something. It's nice for faith I guess, but definitely not nice for hope.