PDA

View Full Version : Do you only get frozen for SSing when you are reviewed?

Sneakz
05-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Do you only get frozen when TNT reviews a score? Or have there been players who get frozen randomly for SSing even without a review?

Reese
05-27-2012, 06:11 PM
You can be frozen automatically for sending a ridiculously impossible score :P.
However, if none of your scores are reviewed, someone can report your account for any impossible scores(even if they're low), which could get you frozen.

Sneakz
05-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Well yeah I figured the impossible score thing. But I mean, if you are sending possible/reasonable scores, should you consider yourself completely safe every time a score does not get reviewed? Or is there still a chance they would catch it somehow without giving a review?

Obernik
05-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Well yeah I figured the impossible score thing. But I mean, if you are sending possible/reasonable scores, should you consider yourself completely safe every time a score does not get reviewed? Or is there still a chance they would catch it somehow without giving a review?

If you send a score for trophy / avatar, will be reviewed, but surely the accepted

Sneakz
05-27-2012, 06:36 PM
If you send a score for trophy / avatar, will be reviewed, but surely the accepted

I've never been reviewed for a trophy or an avatar.. 0.o

Obernik
05-27-2012, 06:40 PM
I've never been reviewed for a trophy or an avatar.. 0.o

Seriously?

Sneakz
05-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Seriously?

Yes, seriously lol. Here is a list of all review scores:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Many of the scores needed for avatars and trophies are safely below the review score. Your times are probably too fast if you are getting reviewed with scores below the review score.

Obernik
05-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Yes, seriously lol. Here is a list of all review scores:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Many of the scores needed for avatars and trophies are safely below the review score. Your times are probably too fast if you are getting reviewed with scores below the review score.

Oh, I did not know that

Becka
05-27-2012, 09:14 PM
This is why I AoB. You are playing the game yourself so the time is legit looking, but you have cheats on to enhance your gameplay. :P Still not frozen >3

Sneakz
05-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Mkay guys so I got reviewed lol. I sent a score that was like 250pts below the review score, at a time very close to the recommended time. Should have been a very safe score/time. Should I be worried? About 30m on the line :/

itrade
06-22-2012, 01:18 PM
i have never been frozen for trophies/avatar

chase
06-22-2012, 06:59 PM
My score got reviewed twice and I didn't get frozen, actually I won 2 trophies :3