PDA

View Full Version : deadfolx's Avatar Grabber

deadfolx
12-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Who likes avatars? Better question... who hates doing things by hand?!?
Well, I did this by hand just once, so I wouldn't have to do it ever again. So you all can benefit from me!!

Introducing:
deadfolx's Avatar Grabber
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Pretty straight forward on what it is. Grabs avatars on Neopets for you.
Will get a minimum of 81 avatars, and more depending on the time of day you run it.
Note: The program might SEEM to hang, but don't worry... its ok. A MessageBox will pop up once its finished grabbing the avatars.

Probably could get a few more, I'll have to look around.
Enjoy.

I already added the Wishing Well Av. Should I add other item/NP related Avs?

bamag
12-30-2011, 01:52 PM
I've used another avatar grabber before and it gave 87 :p

deadfolx
12-30-2011, 01:55 PM
lol. So have I. Still, not bad for something I made in 10 minutes. :P

j03
12-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Awesome program for anyone trying to build up a bunch of new accounts from scratch. :) Nice work, hope to see you add more to it in the future!

Emiley
12-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Awesome program! Looks fancy too, i'm gonna try it!
EDIT: I keep getting this error:
vBulletin Message
Emily, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help? :(

EDIT: Never mind! Problem solved.

deadfolx
12-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Joe: Thanks. And i plan on it.
Emily: Yeah, I don't think it was accepted yet. :D

j03
12-30-2011, 02:37 PM
It is now. :)

Reemer
12-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Nice! I was just thinking we needed one today! Good thing I didn't start working on it yet ;)
Great addition to the forum!

jongeh
12-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Guys, what is the ban rate using these things? I mean, grabbing 80+ avvies in a really short time, that must seem automated to TNT.

contra
12-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Guys, what is the ban rate using these things? I mean, grabbing 80+ avvies in a really short time, that must seem automated to TNT.

They're the clickable ones, so I doubt you're gonna get banned.

deadfolx
12-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Agreed. I've never been banned using any Av Grabber ever. I think TNT has bigger fish to fry.

Added Grundo Warehouse. Added Optional "Wishing Well" avatar. Trying to think of others to get cause I don't wanna re-up just yet for 2 extra av's.

deadfolx
12-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Time to go chill with the GF. i should sleep instead.

anyway... Added Grundo Warehouse, Wishing Well, Emote, and "Day at the Beach" avatars. I re-uploaded. Enjoy.

Little updates to my only 2 programs due tomorrow. I need to sleep before i code another line.

darkshiro
01-02-2012, 06:27 AM
lovely..now i can get more avatar =)
thx XD

Ray-Chill
01-15-2012, 11:29 PM
So it's normal for the program just to sit there forever and not even let me move it?? It's acting like it's frozen..