PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Finale

Jarbo
05-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Dunno if there's a market for that show but...

EDIT: original vid got taken down [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I thought this was really, really good. Barring all the parts that one might call comedic, I just thought this was epic in this day and age.

coldtowelz
05-26-2012, 08:26 AM
my friend showed me a video of the performance yesterday, and i thought it was a little awkward in some moments due to j.holiday looking like she was chewing at air.. :(

but i will say that j.sanchez has done exceptionally well! she's so lucky to have performed with a legend such as ms holiday herself.

which is why i still believe j.sanchez should've won... but i guess beggars can't be choosers. this has always seemed to happen, and from what i've been told - and am now starting to believe, - it's AI history repeating itself, especially if you look at the last four seasons..

Thejuke
05-27-2012, 02:22 PM
haven't really heard other contestants sing yet, however i really like this kind of voice.

Jarbo
05-27-2012, 09:52 PM
haven't really heard other contestants sing yet, however i really like this kind of voice.

Don't worry the others were crap. Well, except for about 1 or 2 other standouts.

violentrabbit
05-29-2012, 11:57 AM
I kind of wonder if the contestants who lost out did so because they actually found a contract. Singers like Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez could easily snatch up a contract with big recording companies now that their voices are exposed... it was a good season though. :)