PDA

View Full Version : Dad Puts Toddler in Washing Machine and Turns it On

Emiley
05-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Oh my frikin god, what is up with parents these days. Now this is just horrible and stupid of them to do that.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Becka
05-21-2012, 06:21 PM
I've heard a similar story about a mum putting her child in the washing machine because she was too fat and lazy to wipe its butt. Oh not to mention she killed it.

That's still very disgusting..

Meagan
05-21-2012, 09:54 PM
I watched the video, to me it looked like baby was fascinated with the wash spinning and dad was playing with him and spur of the moment put him in there. I don't think he was trying to hurt him. I remember as a kid putting my brother in the dryer and shutting it. As an adult I would never do it now so I'm not sure why he would have done that, scaring kids is pretty mean.. Glad he is okay.

Ryan~
05-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah, the father FREAKS out. He didn't know the machine would auto-lock and spin.

Stupid high-tech machines.

Sneakz
05-21-2012, 10:03 PM
Doesn't matter if the father didn't MEAN to hurt him. Putting your kid inside any kind of machinery is just plain stupidity and poor parenting. I get nervous when my son even comes NEAR the oven, washing machine, dryer, etc. To actually place a child into a washing machine is just....ugh..

Phasma
05-21-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't care if he wasn't trying to hurt him, not putting your small child in a washing machine is common sense.
People like this don't deserve to have kids, and by the looks of it he won't.

Ryan~
05-21-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm not saying it's right D:

Phasma
05-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Oh I'm not accusing you!
If that is addressed at me, that is. I'm glad that father was concerned but gosh, videos like this is exactly why I dislike people sometimes. x.x

Mouse
05-22-2012, 05:08 AM
I watched the video, to me it looked like baby was fascinated with the wash spinning and dad was playing with him and spur of the moment put him in there. I don't think he was trying to hurt him. I remember as a kid putting my brother in the dryer and shutting it. As an adult I would never do it now so I'm not sure why he would have done that, scaring kids is pretty mean.. Glad he is okay.

But a fathers job to do, lol. Mine always scared me and my sis.
I'm pretty sure he would never mean to do something like that, even though it's stupid.
Doubt he'll do anything like that again though.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Just saw the movie now ... Poor guy, you can see he never ment anything like that too happen.
It looked kind of 'cute' how he put the kid in. Honestly who ever thinks the fuck that would happen.
I stay at my point it's a stupid and huge mistake. Poor kid. Poor guy and poor heartattack he must've had.

Evelsaint
05-22-2012, 10:31 AM
What was teh father thinking?

Answer: he wasn't thinking.

Poor kid prob can't ride a subway without feeling scared now.

Possible
05-22-2012, 01:20 PM
I saw this thread yesterday, then i saw it on the news yesterday

KillaKayleen
05-22-2012, 02:46 PM
OMG this got me so mad... like why would you do that, it even says on the machine that its an auto lock! i am so pissed right now man :(

SmokeToke
05-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Video link is gone, heres one that works [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Lilac Tentacles
05-24-2012, 03:40 PM
My dad used to put me on top of the fridge and i'd jump off yelling 'airborne!' He always caught me.

It was a legit mistake. We all have really stupid ones in our life... this poor idiot's was just caught on tape.
I stuck my little brother in the dryer once. He got banged up, but he's alive. And he never touched my Barbie dolls again.

Nath
05-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Oh. my. god.

That was funny. How dumb some people are amazes me.

(glad the kid is ok)

Kate_C
05-24-2012, 04:40 PM
It has been reported that the person putting the kid in machine was not the father. The couple was a babysitter watching the kid. The mother reacts to the news on yahoo.

Jarbo
05-24-2012, 09:11 PM
It has been reported that the person putting the kid in machine was not the father. The couple was a babysitter watching the kid. The mother reacts to the news on yahoo.

Bunch of weirdos. Strangely though, if this was a dog or other animal, I'd be more outraged. >.> (I'm a weirdo too)

Emiley
05-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Just now read another yahoo article that said it was a baby sitter, not the dad. The dad still had to go to jail and the mom is gonna be doing some charges.

bc.m
05-25-2012, 02:10 AM
big wtf... who would do a prank involving the safety of a baby. jerks

Jarbo
05-25-2012, 02:14 AM
big wtf... who would do a prank involving the safety of a baby. jerks

A lot of people apparently.