PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tattoo | Opinion/ Help?

05-21-2012, 01:17 PM
So at the moment i would really like to get a dragon tattoo on my back but i just cant decide nor can i find any good tattoos and would like to ask if you could help me by posting pics or anything,thanks.If you have any questions please post.

Harry Potter
05-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Thats like a girl getting a rose or a butterfly.

I would say no unless you can find a very nice one to get.

05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Thats why i posted to see if you peoples can find me any good one.I also like vin diesels tatto in babylon AD movie.

robots
05-21-2012, 01:39 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

but bud, this is going to stay on your body for ages. do you really want a recycled, unoriginal, "clipart" tattoo?
i hate seeing people get stock tattoos. if i were you i'd talk with the tattoo artist, or get a buddy to draw something up for me. that way you can control the design you want.

Harry Potter
05-21-2012, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=robots;147679][url][Only registered and activated users can see links]

Kristin
05-21-2012, 02:39 PM
If you're going to get a generic tattoo, then at least get someone to draw you a custom one.

But also ask yourself...WHY are you getting it? Does a dragon have a special significance to you? Or are you getting it just because it looks cool. Think long and hard before you decide so you don't regret it later. :)

Clefairy
05-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Do you only want the silhoutte or a colored dragon?
I found a couple:
2nd one doesn't show but here's the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

05-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry valhse but those are a bit too primitive and yes all peoples im quite sure i really do want it since i have been planning this for years now and i think i finally have the courage and the money to have one.And thanks for the idea of drawing up the dragon, i would have never thought of this.I will get started rigth away.

Eggy
05-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Before I would consider getting a tattoo, I would have the artwork picked out long in advance. That shits permanent yo

John
05-23-2012, 06:03 PM
I hate tattoos i say don't get any at all.