PDA

View Full Version : VERY IMPORTANT neopets question!

Soul
05-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Okay so, if there is an account that is still on neo and not iced or anything BUT it has no email attached to it, is it still possible to obtain and get an email on it?

Because my SUPER old account that was juniored forever ago is still on the site, but the email is not on it anymore so I can't log in. Any idea what to do?

Sneakz
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Nothing really you can do. With no password or email you pretty much have nothing.
You could TRY sending a ticket to TNT and somehow prove that it is your account, but usually they determine that if you can tell them info (such as the email and password lol).

Soul
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Well. I remember the pw, just no email. I mean I don't really care cause it's a crappy account I just like it cause it's my first account every. Thank you for helping me! ^^

Thejuke
05-23-2012, 06:38 PM
dont really think TNT does anything about it. I came across the same situation once. They just ignore me.

Becka
05-23-2012, 06:42 PM
TNT are really mental. They won't do ANYTHING about it unless you have some form of evidence that it's your account. They will probably just say "Hi there! This account hasn't logged on in a long time so there is no way to prove who the actual owner is." They've done it to me before. Lol :(

caonima
05-29-2012, 10:25 AM
That's sad. Maybe you can try recalling the neofriends you have then write a petition for your account to be revived. :)

Becka
05-29-2012, 11:25 AM
That's sad. Maybe you can try recalling the neofriends you have then write a petition for your account to be revived. :)

Not sure if you don't already know this but writing a petition only provokes TNT to keep the account frozen. They HATE petitions.

caonima
05-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Not sure if you don't already know this but writing a petition only provokes TNT to keep the account frozen. They HATE petitions.

LOL I didn't know about it. Apologies for the wrong advice :P

Becka
05-29-2012, 09:25 PM
LOL I didn't know about it. Apologies for the wrong advice :P

Hehe don't worry about it! People make mistakes. I've known of TNT to find out about a petition and reply to someones ticket and say something like Oh you wrote a petition, we don't allow that. Sorry you are not getting your account back. Or something like that. Terrible huh. :x

Nath
05-30-2012, 03:39 PM
If you know the password why can't you get into it? :O

I doubt you'll get it back to be honest. TNT don't give a crap about people's accounts and that's why most of us turned to cheating :D