122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post

He certainly is persistent. Well my fellow cheaters, what should I do next?
    First why did you use sooooo many IPs to access said account ? maybe explain to him that you were traveling ? due to military or something IDK .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

He certainly is persistent. Well my fellow cheaters, what should I do next?
    Do you have any of that info? If so, proceed and tell him you were using a proxy to anonymously browse the web like normal people do.

But what a little shithead. He knows/thinks he knows that you don't have the actual original e-mail, original location or the first two passwords of the account and he's being a dick about it. Also, wtf @ asking you why you changed your gender... What kind of response does he expect to get there?

Edit: Don't be in a hurry to send in your ticket right away. Try and formulate the most elaborate, simple story that you can and make sure it has no loopholes otherwise he'll know you were lying and end up giving you back an empty shell with nothing of value on it.

Tell him that you were using many different IPs because you were trying to run steam through a proxy and kept forgetting to turn it off when browsing the web (or some bullshit like that but he'll probably have no idea what you're talking about and just let it slide) I wouldn't go the "i was travelling" route because if you were in two different locations (like Cali and NY) in the same few hours he'll know something is up. Just say after you were finished using them you forgot to turn them off.

Or just say you have no idea wtf a proxy is and it must have been someone else logging into your account under different IPs and that you only logged in because you noticed someone else had.

Also, you can tell him that you've started to identify as a male rather than a female. You can go to (you need an account to see links) and steal some pictures of some FtM trannies and attach them to your reply. He won't be able to reverse-search them since most tumblr images aren't reverse-searchable.

That's all I have.
    Last edited by oventoast; 04-09-2013 at 07:12 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Dream (04-09-2013),Leah (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by utahclock View Post
    First why did you use sooooo many IPs to access said account ? maybe explain to him that you were traveling ? due to military or something IDK .
    I didn't the seller must have. I don't use proxies on what I consider to be my main. And when I do use a proxy it's from the same state and it is static.

Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    Do you have any of that info? If so, proceed and tell him you were using a proxy to anonymously browse the web like normal people do.

But what a little shithead. He knows/thinks he knows that you don't have the actual original e-mail, original location or the first two passwords of the account and he's being a dick about it. Also, wtf @ asking you why you changed your gender... What kind of response does he expect to get there?

Edit: Don't be in a hurry to send in your ticket right away. Try and formulate the most elaborate, simple story that you can and make sure it has no loopholes otherwise he'll know you were lying and end up giving you back an empty shell with nothing of value on it.

Tell him that you were using many different IPs because you were trying to run steam through a proxy and kept forgetting to turn it off when browsing the web (or some bullshit like that but he'll probably have no idea what you're talking about and just let it slide) I wouldn't go the "i was travelling" route because if you were in two different locations (like Cali and NY) in the same few hours he'll know something is up. Just say after you were finished using them you forgot to turn them off.

Or just say you have no idea wtf a proxy is and it must have been someone else logging into your account under different IPs and that you only logged in because you noticed someone else had.

Also, you can tell him that you've started to identify as a male rather than a female. You can go to (you need an account to see links) and steal some pictures of some FtM trannies and attach them to your reply. He won't be able to reverse-search them since most tumblr images aren't reverse-searchable.

That's all I have.
    Who knows if the email provided to me during the sale was the actual original email or not. Definitely don't have the original location. Not sure if I have the first two passwords or not. I have all the information that the seller provided to me, but they obviously can't verify that those were the originals from 2006. I'm not too worried about the proxy stuff. VPNs/proxies are common use these days and I can say I used to use them to torrent/or w/e and I've walked the straight and narrow because I got a warning from my ISP about it or something. The male/female thing makes me giggle. I am totally a hardcore lesbian turned into a man.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    -you were at school, and wanted to play neopets. you had to use proxies to get on neopets without the network blocking you. You transferred schools and were able to use the same IP there.
    -if they have a side, see if their e-mail/location is on the about you page.
    -say you like to change up your gender every once and a while, i see many people do that on the boards.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    -you were at school, and wanted to play neopets. you had to use proxies to get on neopets without the network blocking you. You transferred schools and were able to use the same IP there.
    -if they have a side, see if their e-mail/location is on the about you page.
    -say you like to change up your gender every once and a while, i see many people do that on the boards.
    There were no sides that I know of anyway, I'll have to contact my seller to see if they had this info.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I didn't the seller must have. I don't use proxies on what I consider to be my main. And when I do use a proxy it's from the same state and it is static.

Who knows if the email provided to me during the sale was the actual original email or not. Definitely don't have the original location. Not sure if I have the first two passwords or not. I have all the information that the seller provided to me, but they obviously can't verify that those were the originals from 2006. I'm not too worried about the proxy stuff. VPNs/proxies are common use these days and I can say I used to use them to torrent/or w/e and I've walked the straight and narrow because I got a warning from my ISP about it or something. The male/female thing makes me giggle. I am totally a hardcore lesbian turned into a man.
    If worst comes to worst and you can't find any of the info tell Tony that he's a stupid prick (nicely) and that who the fuck would remember their first Neopets password that they made like 8 years ago? Wtf?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Just some things that have worked for me in the past, good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    they got me earlier today too. suspicious activity my ass, they dont like not knowing where your actually at...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

So this is what I'm considering writing back to Mr. Tony P. What do you think?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Dream (04-09-2013),oventoast (04-09-2013),utahclock (04-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    However people on online games always are nicer to chicks because they think some hottie is at the other end of the keyboard.
    would unfreeze/10

13. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Kat (04-09-2013)