5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Dying Light?

I've been trying to decide whether or not to buy Dying Light (on PS4) since like March 10th. On Friday 13th I alllllmost bought it (just 'cos the date seemed like a sign haha) but I'm just not sure. Has anyone played it?

My problem is, I really like spooky/creepy horror-type games, but I'm not a big fan of jumpscares. I also like to kill all the things until they're very dead and I feel safe again haha. I've watched a few videos and while there do seem to be some jump scares, there's also a very cool creepy vibe to...everything. So I'm torn D;

Is there much of a plot/is it good? Is it possible to ever 'clear' an area, or are there just infinite zombies? Will I shit my pants? haha pertinent questions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Since no one commented, I figured maybe no one who'd seen this thread had played it...

FYI, it is scary as hell, and I scream like a little girl when I'm playing it :<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    @(you need an account to see links) i personally do not like playing games like that, but i do watch my bf play it. i scream for him! LMAO night time is like anxiety city for me. the background music/sounds freak me out too

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links), as a person who is downright terrified of zombies, i find this the one of two zombie games i can handle. the other being dead island. they are nearly identical, minus the night time thing. but there's plenty of daylight to get things done and safe houses throughout the city you can crash in overnight!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I stupidly pre-purchased it and only played up until I left the safe zone... The thought of getting chased by zombies freak me the fuck out, even if it's in a game... I'll force my bf to play it so I can watch instead. >

[/FONT]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nighttime is stressful D: Everything's fine until you see one of those super zombies that move really fast and chase you everywhere.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I have Dying Light on XB1, and it was one of my favorite storylines. Although after beating it, it gets pretty boring. Also it's slightly annoying that random people can join your lobby as a zombie (can't quite remember the name of the zombie). Me and my boyfriend played co-op mode and it was amazing, I thought it was well worth the purchase.