7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoof04 View Post
    ya but she told me she was autistic, i'm not calling her that. i respect those with autism, i have a nephew who is a highly functioning autistic. its when someone uses it like that to get sympathy in the way she was doing it, it was very distasteful
    You could get her silenced if you reported that. If I was autistic and someone said that to me, I'd find it extremely offensive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    ya but she told me she was autistic, i'm not calling her that. i respect those with autism, i have a nephew who is a highly functioning autistic. its when someone uses it like that to get sympathy in the way she was doing it, it was very distasteful
    I completely agree with this. As someone who knows many autistic children and teens, that's just gross to claim to have autism to get a cheaper price for something. People like that disgust me (much like people who claim to have cancer or another disease for the same reason). It's incredibly disrespectful to the people who actually do have these illnesses/disorders.

I also can't believe I finally joined here. I've been lurking for months, but finally gave in and joined. I'm actually a legit player, but most of the people here seem quite decent, and chatting without filters is nice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ananke For This Useful Post:

Corliss (10-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    I completely agree with this. As someone who knows many autistic children and teens, that's just gross to claim to have autism to get a cheaper price for something. People like that disgust me (much like people who claim to have cancer or another disease for the same reason). It's incredibly disrespectful to the people who actually do have these illnesses/disorders.

I also can't believe I finally joined here. I've been lurking for months, but finally gave in and joined. I'm actually a legit player, but most of the people here seem quite decent, and chatting without filters is nice.
    Feel free to admit that my avatar made you join. You couldn't resist.

And seriously people. Sometimes you shouldn't take everything so seriously. It's the fucking internet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminX View Post
    I tried to use Slowpoke/Slowking in my Heart Gold file, I just couldn't do it, way too slow.

Replaced it with Politoed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

I'm a legit player who likes having a place to cut loose at Neo with the kid-gloves off is how I think of it. You aren't alone People do their thing, I do mine, and we coexist.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    In Promise's defense, he/she is indeed autistic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    In Promise's defense, he/she is indeed autistic.
    please don't get me wrong here. i wouldn't have brought it up but she is really manipulative. one board that really put me off on her was a board where she wanted a user's item that was valued like 2-3 and she was offering a one cap item. when they politely turned her down, she started saying how she'd been turned down by every person that had that item, and they still politely said no thanks, then she went on a rant about how she had a bad day and she was almost hit by a car! yes, she really said that she was almost hit by a car. and then she said she was going to delete all her nc items anyways and then the person traded with her out of pity.

i just lost so much respect for her when she did that and the user got shafted and traded out of pity.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminX View Post

And seriously people. Sometimes you shouldn't take everything so seriously. It's the fucking internet.
    Yes, that was it. I joined for no other reason.

And sorry, I'll try to be more laid back.

I'm a legit player who likes having a place to cut loose at Neo with the kid-gloves off is how I think of it. You aren't alone People do their thing, I do mine, and we coexist.
    Cool, cool. I actually discovered the site when it got publicity because of some people's account info being posted publicly on one of the boards. Had to see if mine was there because I'm paranoid. And I've been randomly lurking ever since. I've never been into the cheating thing (the worst I've ever done was discovering that right-clicking on Ice Cream Machine made it so I wouldn't die and got a pretty high score, though TNT later fixed it and I was paranoid I was going to get frozen), but as long as you aren't hurting others, I don't really care. Coexisting is cool.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ananke For This Useful Post:

Corliss (10-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yes, that was it. I joined for no other reason.

And sorry, I'll try to be more laid back.

Cool, cool. I actually discovered the site when it got publicity because of some people's account info being posted publicly on one of the boards. Had to see if mine was there because I'm paranoid. And I've been randomly lurking ever since. I've never been into the cheating thing (the worst I've ever done was discovering that right-clicking on Ice Cream Machine made it so I wouldn't die and got a pretty high score, though TNT later fixed it and I was paranoid I was going to get frozen), but as long as you aren't hurting others, I don't really care. Coexisting is cool.
    if you ever have a question or if you ever need an item SSW'd you can ask me i play all my games legit and trades and so forth, my felonious behavior is just having 7 accounts, 2 extra for pet storage and i collect monthly freebies for the nps for transfers when I move my pets around.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spoof04 For This Useful Post:

Ananke (10-06-2013)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    please don't get me wrong here. i wouldn't have brought it up but she is really manipulative. one board that really put me off on her was a board where she wanted a user's item that was valued like 2-3 and she was offering a one cap item. when they politely turned her down, she started saying how she'd been turned down by every person that had that item, and they still politely said no thanks, then she went on a rant about how she had a bad day and she was almost hit by a car! yes, she really said that she was almost hit by a car. and then she said she was going to delete all her nc items anyways and then the person traded with her out of pity.

i just lost so much respect for her when she did that and the user got shafted and traded out of pity.
    Seriously?
    I hate when people like this get their way. It just makes them do it more.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021