23/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Oh yeah you guys are really doing a great job of making yourself look better here
    "I fucked up the several years of hard work a bunch of people did, but I didn't fuck up the several years of hard work EVERYONE did!"

What do you want these people to do now? Buy more UCs? I bet that's going to sound like a great fucking idea to them, supporting the people who stole them in the first place. I know that's not what they'd be doing, but what do you think it's going to sound like to them? clraik is a monolith to these guys. You and I are essentially the exact same person from a PCer's perspective, and that PCer's perspective thinks we as a monolith do all these things for shits and giggles. Because nothing like this will literally ever have an impact on TNT. They do not give a shit. Hopefully one day sooner rather than later they will start hiring people who give a shit. Maybe when they finally end up under Jumpstart control, I don't know. But you are not doing anything good. You're fucking people up and your motivations are totally unfounded.
    TBH, by the sound of things, Josh could have done things that are FAR worse than ruining someone's day who probably needed to take a break from Neopets anyways. Sure it's a little harsh to phrase it that way, but it's entirely true. By making such a big deal about it TNT will probably finally end up fixing it, which will do more good than harm. Sure some people will have lost access to their accounts for a couple weeks or a month, but it's worth the end result.

Besides, TNT will revert the accounts to the previous state anyways. Do you really think getting hacked will make legit players want to go out and spend $500 or more on pets that they can have back if they just get off of the site for a few weeks? Also, Josh didn't "steal" anything from them at all. As it has been stated countless times before, they'll get their stuff back in due time. It's similar to things that have happen in the real world in the past. Some crazy outrageous event takes place, and it sends a shock wave that makes people realize, "Wow, we should step security up!" Or w/e.

It's TNT's choice whether or not they fix this. People will continue to abuse it if it isn't patched, simple as that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noah For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    Sometimes you need to use a radical point to make someone see sense. If my example is radical and offends you, my apologies. However, what Josh did is reversible. And it is still mostly comparable.
    mostly comparable holy shit
    my hobbies are making the worst comparisons EVER and even I thought that one was fucking ridiculous

I'd say that if you're comparing your motivations to Al-Qaeda you're doing something drastically wrong.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valent For This Useful Post:

Dot (08-11-2014),Lotus (08-11-2014),Mindbender (08-11-2014),nitro (08-11-2014),Saria (08-11-2014),Slytherclaw (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Oh yeah you guys are really doing a great job of making yourself look better here
    "I fucked up the several years of hard work a bunch of people did, but I didn't fuck up the several years of hard work EVERYONE did!"

What do you want these people to do now? Buy more UCs? I bet that's going to sound like a great fucking idea to them, supporting the people who stole them in the first place. I know that's not what they'd be doing, but what do you think it's going to sound like to them? clraik is a monolith to these guys. You and I are essentially the exact same person from a PCer's perspective, and that PCer's perspective thinks we as a monolith do all these things for shits and giggles. Because nothing like this will literally ever have an impact on TNT. They do not give a shit. Hopefully one day sooner rather than later they will start hiring people who give a shit. Maybe when they finally end up under Jumpstart control, I don't know. But you are not doing anything good. You're fucking people up and your motivations are totally unfounded.

Also, that 9/11 comparison is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
    1.They can submit a ticket , it will get reversed.
    2.You are nobody to preach to someone what they can do with bugs they find.
    3.People on this site buy hacked accounts all the fucking time , stop being so dramatic or if you don't like the place no ones holding a gun to your head to keep you here. This goes for everyone , all you people do is just repeat the same crap over and over.
    4.How do you dumb asses manage to breathe?

/not in mood for this crap today

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-11-2014),Charizard (08-11-2014),Cub (08-11-2014),TimeLord (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    meh what that big fuzz?being hacked happens all the time...not the end of the world,when I played WoW before the autenticators I was hacked like 5 times a day...in every games its just simply needs a polite ticket and you account is back...btw @(you need an account to see links) that code is really true,loooooooooooooooooool,I almost crack my head laughing...showed to my husband and its getting hysterical here xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I thought this whole haxzor thing converting UCs was to "teach pc a lesson" and only to start up useless drama. but now reading the board I see that you guys had better intentions. So Thanks for that, even though I don't like innocent people getting fucked. Wish TNT would hire you guys so you could fix the site up ugh.
    So sick of the employees not doing their job.

And art team? what the fuck?
    Why the fuck do half the trophies have a shadow cut off?
    There's a fucking hole cut out of the UC plushie kougra's cheek for christ's sake.
    do you even photoshop?
    Last edited by P h o e n i x; 08-11-2014 at 05:45 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Corliss (08-11-2014),noah (08-11-2014),rat (08-11-2014),spike (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    K I'm confused.

What EXPLOIT?o_o how does it work? D: (IE: what should I avoid when I'm on neo?D

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylily View Post
    K I'm confused.

What EXPLOIT?o_o how does it work? D: (IE: what should I avoid when I'm on neo?D
    Avoid guild pages.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Integra For This Useful Post:

Jessica (08-12-2014),Skylily (08-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    Avoid guild pages.
    Anything else?o_o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylily View Post
    Anything else?o_o
    The code mentioned is for guild pages.
    However, there's always new exploits can be found. Just tread carefully try deleting cookies and changing passwords regularly for extra protection.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slytherclaw View Post
    ...okay can we not use terrorist attacks that killed thousands of people to justify fucking with Neopets please. Not cool. And not helping your point. The terrorists didn't do it to point out how silly the lax security was. They did it to kill people.
    If I may, the holocaust, which killed millions, is frequently used as an analogy to justify speaking up rather than staying quiet, and that isn't ridiculed. 9/11 is a soft spot for the wrong reasons, and it gets old. The point made by the OP was valid, you just want to seem more PC by attacking the analysis on face value.
    Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-12-2014)