11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Which I'm sure other people have gotten this message
    I take it as TNT telling her to either pay them the 70 dollar fee or they're ice her account.

-x-

They did this to me so i fucking put in a dispute. ASSHOLES.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I gotta be on their side this time.

If I was their boss, I wouldn't take it easily to just refund the person back for the service that they already received (even if it was just a day). Something I would might offer, would be to charge you for a month -at least- and refund the left money. You had 365 days to cancel the renewal.

It's an online membership, and that's how it works everywhere. Xbox live, Playstation Network, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and even here, clraik. Some of them even charge you a full day, without mattering if that day lasted a minute, per example. If it started at 11:59 pm on June 18 (let's say), it will finish on July 18, at 00:01 am.

At the end, it is our fault, for putting auto renewal on. You must never do that.

I learned it the hard way, too xD! But this is how business go. You can't blame TNT for that. I'm really sorry about it.

Hit them up about charging you for a month and refunding the left money.

Also, clear your first post, or delete the thread if possible. It would be pretty easy to know who you are, if TNT ever looks at this thread.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Is it through Paypal? as I would just charge back.
    If not I would contact the card company and tell them it was unauthorised as you had already cancelled it (They don't need to know you didn't), fuck TNT.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elmo For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (06-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    10d 12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) it wasn't through paypal. And I don't know what to expect if I call my card company and tell them that the payment was not authorized. I can TNT freezing me for doing that, actually.

So my one ticket went unanswered, and my other one regarding the change from Yearly to Monthly access was closed as a "duplicate message," although it wasn't a duplicate. I can see they don't want to deal with me. So I closed the remaining ticket, and resent the inquiry about the change of access. We'll see how long it takes them to ignore me again. I also looked around and could not find any working number to call them with. Everything I found resulted in an automated message saying "this number is no longer in service," I even tried emailing the legal department address they provide for us - even that isn't in service anymore. Do they have no current, up to date contact information for us? I guess not.

So now I've messaged JumpStart's support email. Waiting on hearing back from them about this all too.

Also, I am not blaming TNT. I am upset with the ridiculous condition I have been given without any other option available to me. I will be honest and say I did not realize that when Premium was cancelled, it would carry out for the duration of that pay period. This is the first time I'd ever bought any form of membership online, and sort of thought it would be like my gym membership - the moment you cancelled, that was it. So I wanted to wait until a day or so before my premium was up. And what happened? We had that huge storm that came through and knocked power out. So I wasn't able to come on to cancel it.
    Last edited by Harley; 06-19-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links)

if its through your credit card, call your company and get them to revoke the automatic payment from your card. It should work tbh and tnt cant do anything about it since it is via your credit card.
    Im sorry this happened to you though

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    10d 12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) would that really work? TNT is telling me that my account would have to be frozen because I'd still have access to Premium. They refuse to remove it for some reason.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    I gotta be on their side this time.

If I was their boss, I wouldn't take it easily to just refund the person back for the service that they already received (even if it was just a day). Something I would might offer, would be to charge you for a month -at least- and refund the left money. You had 365 days to cancel the renewal.

It's an online membership, and that's how it works everywhere. Xbox live, Playstation Network, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and even here, clraik. Some of them even charge you a full day, without mattering if that day lasted a minute, per example. If it started at 11:59 pm on June 18 (let's say), it will finish on July 18, at 00:01 am.

At the end, it is our fault, for putting auto renewal on. You must never do that.

I learned it the hard way, too xD! But this is how business go. You can't blame TNT for that. I'm really sorry about it.

Hit them up about charging you for a month and refunding the left money.

Also, clear your first post, or delete the thread if possible. It would be pretty easy to know who you are, if TNT ever looks at this thread.

Yeah, I suggested she try and cancel it and just pay for one month at least? >0>

But in the earlier pages someone had cancelled their membership months in advance only to be charged for auto-renewal. Makes me never want premium omg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I'm not 100% sure but i know that like with other stuff that is like being pre-charged to my credit card I would just call them and they would cancel it, since ultimately its not neopets.com thats charging you, its the credit company (if that makes sense). I would call them and see if they could do anything about it.. they could probably do a chargeback or something and you could just mail tnt saying that your credit was declined and it wouldn't let you pay for premium for the year or something..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylily View Post
    Yeah, I suggested she try and cancel it and just pay for one month at least? >0>

But in the earlier pages someone had cancelled their membership months in advance only to be charged for auto-renewal. Makes me never want premium omg

" I will be honest and say I did not realize that when Premium was cancelled, it would carry out for the duration of that pay period. " @(you need an account to see links) Make sure you're VERY clear about that part. Because even I was confused when i used to have premium. On that premium page they just say to go to the FAQ and provide no direct links. So it's very easy for people to miss. Once in the FAQ you have to select a more options button, which is another thing easy to miss.

So I don't blame you at all. But make sure TNT knows that's THAT IS why you waited until the last night.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    10d 12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I tried to make sure that was very clear. It's hard to navigate the Help section, and most of the times I can never find what I'm even looking for. They never provide a direct link to anything.

Edit: Well even JumpStart is a bunch of incompetent limp dicks too. They couldn't offer any form of support other than, "use the ticket system" ...
    Last edited by Harley; 06-19-2014 at 01:37 PM.