Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Those are really, really bad side effects that you should not be having at all. I'd definitely call your doctor ASAP to switch pills. You should have very minimal side effects with the birth control that's right for you. The birth control I'm on now I've been on for six years, and I never had any side effects. Some of them just don't work with people. It's very common to have to go through a few different pills before you find the one that works for you. I went through two to get to the one I'm on now, and I love it.

Thanks Anne <3

S W E E T S

Thanks Minty and Fruity! <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Tl;Dr anything before I'm posting... BUT, first off, I like your face lol. Have you ever considered doing the IUD route like Mirena? My gf has had hers now for about 2 years, and yes shes put on a few pounds, but nothing like what she was gaining when she was taking the pill. She never did the shot, but when she stopped the pill, she dropped all of that weight with very little exercise and no significant change in diet (reduced fast food, took the kids for 20 minute walks). I know that my ex was using that depovera or whatever and she gained weight like no other. She used body wraps and lost the weight by walking while she had them on. She took an old pair of pajama pants and cut them into strips, boiled some water with tea bags (not exactly sure of the tea but I know it had chamomile and lavendar in it) and soaked the strips in the tea for a few hours. Rung out the excess, wrapped them tightly around her waist, and then saran wrapped it all to keep it in place. Put some clothes on, went for a walk, and BAM! LOST 30 pounds in just a few months. She was also a vegan so she mostly ate cucumbers, bell peppers, and refried beans so that probably contributed to the rapid weight loss, but I'm no expert.