DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have a UC I've had for years, legitimately. He was on my very first account when i was given the option to convert. I obv didn't choose convert. Now, he has a name and although it's capped, it has six numbers following. He's a mutant scorch. Should I worry about being reported? Or does it not matter since he's BN?

Dang, at this point, I may just keep him in the shadows.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybele View Post
    I have a UC I've had for years, legitimately. He was on my very first account when i was given the option to convert. I obv didn't choose convert. Now, he has a name and although it's capped, it has six numbers following. He's a mutant scorch. Should I worry about being reported? Or does it not matter since he's BN?

Dang, at this point, I may just keep him in the shadows.
    Uhm, what? If the pet is legit' and you only participate in legitimate activity with said pet, I don't think you'll have any problems whatsoever. Furthermore, I don't think folks are particularly butt-hurt over BN UC Mutant Scorchio (not to be rude here; I personally adore BN pets).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

Slybele (07-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I honestly don't think you need to worry Slybele. From what I've seen, people only care about reporting the more popular UC species unless you're being extemely obvious like posting every day then suddenly two random UC's appear on your account and you're like OH EM GEE LOOK AT ME

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frump For This Useful Post:

Slybele (07-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Yeah no offense taken, I was pretty sure that was the case but needed clarification. I only keep him because it reminds me of the good old days. And I'm not often on that account for board purposes but I think I will transfer him as it is a zapping account and I may need to offer a pet at some point.

That totally makes sense Frump!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slybele For This Useful Post:

Frump (07-25-2014),Skarl (07-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I had the PC be suspicious of me when I tried to trade this really awfully named UC for a draik. I was like yeah ok guys you keep reporting me...nothing's going to happen to me..

And sure enough nothing did. Morons lol

But seriously buying UC's can't be good for your health. These people instill paranoia and anxiety issues. o___o

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I got a cool named Draik I might trade for a UC maybe but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    I had the PC be suspicious of me when I tried to trade this really awfully named UC for a draik. I was like yeah ok guys you keep reporting me...nothing's going to happen to me..
    It's all a matter of timing. If you've taken the time to secure the BN UC (and it's tier is dirt-low), you can do what ya want. If you've snagged it and are trying to trade same-day when the account was previously inactive, there are probably going to be issues.

Did you say the "nothing's going to happen to me" part menacingly to your screen? I imagine you shaking your fist and being adorable (yet threatening!).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    It's all a matter of timing. If you've taken the time to secure the BN UC (and it's tier is dirt-low), you can do what ya want. If you've snagged it and are trying to trade same-day when the account was previously inactive, there are probably going to be issues.

Did you say the "nothing's going to happen to me" part menacingly to your screen? I imagine you shaking your fist and being adorable (yet threatening!).
    It was a legit pet and was on my account for months before i got tired of looking at it. Multiple caches when i checked and everything. I don't have the patience for the PC and was looking for a quick trade for a converted so they got suspicious of me

but TNT prevailed and didn't freeze me lol. Which is why I always say they look into things. Because I was probably reported quite a few times

I kind of pretended to have no idea what they were talking about on illegit pets and stuff. I guess I was kinda like..yeah you keep thinking I'm suspicious for trying to trade off my pet fast
    Then it would be the next day. oh guys look still here!!! look at that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

Skarl (07-25-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    What does TNT usually look into if someone's pet gets reported? Just like, pet transfer history, or other details? Is it even possible to know? Has anyone gotten frozen for their self-created legit UC because of report-happy people?

I've got a couple that were legitly painted by me back in the day, and other than being bounced around on my sides and main they've never been owned anywhere else. Well, one I adopted as a basic color from Billopan like 9 years ago so I didn't literally create it, but basically it's always been mine.
    Last edited by k80; 07-25-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I think they check the password on the account, pet transfer history, proxy use

Proxy use is probably really really really bad for your case even though it's your legal right (though I haven't read the t&l through and through) and so is an easy guessable password

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

k80 (07-25-2014)