2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    It is most likely that you branch jumped from low luck. You can always check with Bat to see if your Ryu dies if you truly wish to know. but hey you still have a Ryu now so no worries!
    Thank you for letting me know! I'll have to keep a better eye on it from here on to have bb grow big and strong <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    egg time! Please unlock the treetops scene little bird-ryu I need some more green userbars

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-03-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (08-03-2022),Orbit (08-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    My Ryu changed back to a cat from being a birb. Did I kill it (haven't been super active lately) or was it a luck thing?

All my apologies to my bb if it's the former wahh
    You can always check your luck (stars) in Settings > Edit profile. You need 5 stars at evolving to continue the same branch (unless you're on 3rd stage then automatically you'll hope brach at next evo).

By taking care of your own ryu hearts, or other ryus you can alwauys increase your luck ^^

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    You can always check your luck (stars) in Settings > Edit profile. You need 5 stars at evolving to continue the same branch (unless you're on 3rd stage then automatically you'll hope brach at next evo).

By taking care of your own ryu hearts, or other ryus you can alwauys increase your luck ^^
    I think it did die this time, 0 stars... it was 4 and a half before. I'm so sorry my darling

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I think it did die this time, 0 stars... it was 4 and a half before. I'm so sorry my darling
    Are you sure? I still see your kitty. Hearts and stars are different.

When the 4 hearts at your ryubar are empty and you have 4 poops you're dangerously bordering on ryu death but still have a little frame to rescue. This is where any other user can help your ryu by feeding, playing or scooping so they recover 4 fully hearts.

Now the other part, if you have no stars (luck) that's just a sign you need to interact more with your ryu. Though I don't remember anyone mentioning to fall to 0 stars before

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    egg time! Please unlock the treetops scene little bird-ryu I need some more green userbars
    Looks like you unlocked it! Congrats!

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Are you sure? I still see your kitty. Hearts and stars are different.

When the 4 hearts at your ryubar are empty and you have 4 poops you're dangerously bordering on ryu death but still have a little frame to rescue. This is where any other user can help your ryu by feeding, playing or scooping so they recover 4 fully hearts.

Now the other part, if you have no stars (luck) that's just a sign you need to interact more with your ryu. Though I don't remember anyone mentioning to fall to 0 stars before
    Oh, I think others might have saved my Ryu then! I haven't been on in a few days and when I came back it had full hearts.

I just did a bunch of interactions and got up to 5 stars, does this mean I'll have a bigger kitty soon or does it not work quite like that?

Sorry for all the questions haha, I was on a loooong hiatus until semi recently so I've missed pretty much everything Ryu. Slowly firguring things out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Oh, I think others might have saved my Ryu then! I haven't been on in a few days and when I came back it had full hearts.

I just did a bunch of interactions and got up to 5 stars, does this mean I'll have a bigger kitty soon or does it not work quite like that?

Sorry for all the questions haha, I was on a loooong hiatus until semi recently so I've missed pretty much everything Ryu. Slowly firguring things out
    Each ryu becomes an egg to evolve in roughly every 20 days. If you keep your stars/luck full when it becomes an egg then you will move to second kitty stage and later to third. After third stage you either turn off evos or just automatically hope branch in your next evo.

On the other hand, if you're not on third stage and the luck decreases when becoming an egg, then it would hope to another animal branch.

Honestly a ryu dying is very hard since many likes to take care of them. Whenever you feel you'll be away a long time you can always go to the Ryu Buddy System thread to let us know you're gonna be busy so we can take extra care on your ryu

Also you can take off the ryu bar and it will go to hibernate mode (it won't die, it's just like sleeping until you put it again in your userbar theme)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (08-05-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 1h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Looks like I branch jumped. I haven't had time to care for other Ryu as much lately, but still feel kind of bad about it! Was low key looking forward to Audrey II again, but so it goes, I guess! It's also nice to mix things up more considering I already did plant twice! Just would never have done it intentionally!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (08-06-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I also seem to have branch jumped. From the dragon line to what looks to be the chameleon/lizard line.

Can't really be disappointed as I'm happy to have something new regardless! Mostly just confused how it happened since I have nearly full stars. Guess I'll just have to make sure I keep them completely full if I'm aiming to keep going down a full line next time.

Page 113 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast