97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlocktomboy View Post
    Popplio has my heart. All three of them do, really, but I have always had a soft spot for the Water starters and the idea of a little lion sea pup is too cute to pass up.
    Oshawott though! Oh man, he just makes me melt.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    when Generation Five came out I was one of those people that absolutely despised any mention of it and I released my starter when I got it and went with the water monkey and pretended it was my starter... simipour? panpour? Those two.

Two years later I gave it another try because I didn't remember much of it and I Was kind of more open to the idea of it and the Pokemon it brought. The second time playing through after so long was amazing. The story, the routes, the Pokemon, and above all - Alexandria the adamant samurott. I love Unova. Oshawott is precious and I will one day breed my own shiny Oshawott for my Shiny Collection!!

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    when Generation Five came out I was one of those people that absolutely despised any mention of it and I released my starter when I got it and went with the water monkey and pretended it was my starter... simipour? panpour? Those two.

Two years later I gave it another try because I didn't remember much of it and I Was kind of more open to the idea of it and the Pokemon it brought. The second time playing through after so long was amazing. The story, the routes, the Pokemon, and above all - Alexandria the adamant samurott. I love Unova. Oshawott is precious and I will one day breed my own shiny Oshawott for my Shiny Collection!!
    Oshawott made me so angry originally. I hated him so much because he felt like Piplup, only an otter. But I watched a few episodes of the TV series and realized he was absolutely adorable! All three evolutions are just babies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    1d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome johnlocktomboy..you will love it here..everyone is so friendly

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    What made me fall in love with Samurott was seeing the gif where they pull out the weapons from their... back? arms? one of those? and sort of temporarily stand on hind legs to use it. Such a shame Nintendo didn't make Samurott part fighting, though. Would love another water/fighting type.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    What made me fall in love with Samurott was seeing the gif where they pull out the weapons from their... back? arms? one of those? and sort of temporarily stand on hind legs to use it. Such a shame Nintendo didn't make Samurott part fighting, though. Would love another water/fighting type.
    There must still be hope

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 2h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Hi there!! I'm johnlocktomboy (You can use the acronym JLT and I'm a little nervous about this all but also really excited to finally be joining this website. I am a -usually- legit neo player who has a strong love for the lab ray and zaps pets on every occasion possible. I love customizing Neopets for fun and while I struggle with the game now 'Escape from Meridell Castle' is still in my top 5 favorite Neopets games.

This all sounds a little stiff but that's probably because I am literally the definition of socially awkward and nervous. I do like to talk, though, and I promise I think I am a reasonable person to chat with once I get past anxiety. I love the Pokemon games (main and spin-offs) and am SO excited for Generation 7. Anyone else here #TeamSolarCatAkaSun?

-johnlocktomboy
    Late here, but welcome to our awesome community!

Sounds like you found the right place to be. EFMC is also one of my top fav. games on Neopets. The trophy and avatar are probably my fav. of them all.

Did you just say Pokemon games??? The majority of this forum, including myself, love Pokemon and we usually have Pokemon related events where you can sometimes get a userbar to display. We have tons for you to collect as well. Seriously can't wait for Pokemon SuMo!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------