DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Usually I tip, but I'm not a firm believer in the mandatory tip. If your service wasn't exceptional or there wasn't some hitch that made my order/service harder than the norm, don't expect a high tip. If your service was shitty, don't expect a tip at all. People are hardcoded that tip is part of the payment you're making for a service, when in reality its a bonus. Sure, they make lower wages sometimes because of the tips, but they go into their job/workplace knowing that full-well and, as a response, should try to exceed expectations to receive said tip.

@(you need an account to see links): I would actually go as far as to say that its larger than dine-in. We live in such a fast-paced culture now that a lot of people don't have time to sit down and eat.
    |                                                     With love,
|                                                        NRWGN
|
|    P.S.
|    Don't hover over my woman. It's rude.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah that sounds about accurate, but only if you include delivery. Since delivery was a service that often receives tips too, I separated it from taking-food out. From my experience, take-out is a good chunk of business, but does not exceed dine-in. IF you were to bunch delivery+ take-out together however, it would overwhelm dine-in by a hell of a lot. Can feed more people per hour (more orders taken) for delivery than you can for dine-in, so it only makes sense.

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Yeah that sounds about accurate, but only if you include delivery. Since delivery was a service that often receives tips too, I separated it from taking-food out. From my experience, take-out is a good chunk of business, but does not exceed dine-in. IF you were to bunch delivery+ take-out together however, it would overwhelm dine-in by a hell of a lot. Can feed more people per hour (more orders taken) for delivery than you can for dine-in, so it only makes sense.
    It's also cheaper. Less physical space = less rent and less upkeep than delivery. Most companies make their drivers pay for their own gas and pay them below minimum because of tips, so it overall balances out. You also have the fact that one driver can deliver upwards of 5-10 deliveries per trip if they do it correctly. GPS manufacturers are actually including multi-stop routing for this reason alone.
    |                                                     With love,
|                                                        NRWGN
|
|    P.S.
|    Don't hover over my woman. It's rude.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Of course

Gotta have class!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    21d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    i tip the guy you did my tattoo gave him over $100 tip cause i liked it so much

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish42 View Post
    i tip the guy you did my tattoo gave him over $100 tip cause i liked it so much
    o.o
    Baller?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    21d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    lol well i liked my tattoo it was awesome it had alot of meaning to me though thats why

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I'm from Spain and I only tip 15% if they are nice

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No, I live in Australia where tipping is not customary or necessary, most people that you refer to as "severs" actually get paid decently. most get paid $15 to $20 if not higher, if they do an outstanding job than i leave a tip but then it's my choice. I understand the concept of tipping but i hated it when i was in america, severs where sometimes rude and other times just didn't care about you or your food so why should i leave them a tip? then the places that automatically think that they can just add on tips even without asking you WTF, or if you order a $10 meal and pay with a $20 and they just assume that $10 is a tip.

People that don'y push for tips and actually provide good service should get tipped, if you not getting tips than maybe you should take another look at yourself when working

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Shitty servers get pissed if u barely tip. I just laugh and say if you want to be tipped well, pay more attention to your customers, just becuase we seem younger doesn't mean I don't deserve the same service as an older couple. Then I stick a sticky grenade on them and run.