Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) & @(you need an account to see links) You're welcome xD Have fun & enjoy

Sadly for me i cant never go back to reading manga after i got hooked onto the "Colors" from webtoon / manhwa(korea) & manhua (chinese) due to them being color and going downwards xD

I just cant go back to monochrome anymore

@(you need an account to see links) Yeah solo leveling xD after we get the Troll face (checked) , next on the list would be the "arise" to start. If you feel like increasing difficulty u can re-watch One piece Lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm already pretty deep into One Piece (: I'm not all the way caught up, but I'm maybe 700 episodes in. I don't feel as attached to it, though, to be honest.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm already pretty deep into One Piece (: I'm not all the way caught up, but I'm maybe 700 episodes in. I don't feel as attached to it, though, to be honest.
    Oh i see xD yeah i can relate to it , usually 1 boss fight arc is ready lonng.. and many fillers here and there to drag on but that's understandable i guess ? I just pick it up and then drop it (on and off).

Can't say this for the majority but i guess people just tend to watch their fav arc / the fav chars like for me i kinda drift around watching just zoro's fighting eps after Ace died -> white beard died as well -> shanks doesn't appear that much for me to watch him so i go to zoro.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Boyfriend is making me finally watch Jojo. I don't know why it's taken me so long honestly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-01-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) Yea, it's hit or miss with me. I dunno. I can't bring myself to skip around, though. I don't like skipping even fillers on anime, and a 700 episodes I kind of feel obligated at this point to see it through. There are a lot of spoilers out there, though, which makes it hard to keep interest.
    @(you need an account to see links) JoJo is great (: hope you enjoy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rook For This Useful Post:

KJiU (03-01-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    Boyfriend is making me finally watch Jojo. I don't know why it's taken me so long honestly.
    You're in for a great anime journey then! I always enjoyed the openings too xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    63d 18h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I started watching Jojo last year, still not up to date but I didnt think I'd like it at first, I was so wrong xD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-07-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
    I started watching Jojo last year, still not up to date but I didnt think I'd like it at first, I was so wrong xD
    You're in for a good ride xD I have to say they do honour the title part of bizarre adventures haha

On another note I have finally started seeing Violet Evergarden. It kinda reminds me of Frieren

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Nyu (03-07-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    63d 18h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    You're in for a good ride xD I have to say they do honour the title part of bizarre adventures haha

On another note I have finally started seeing Violet Evergarden. It kinda reminds me of Frieren
    Violet Evergarden Ep 10 made me cry so much ;-;
    Be prepared when you get there.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
    Violet Evergarden Ep 10 made me cry so much ;-;
    Be prepared when you get there.
    Damn my poor heart, I will have to be strong then

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to: