14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m

Need help reinstalling userscripts - resetted Firefox

Hope the title is not too confusing... So I have no idea where else to post this and I hope you brainiacs know what to do as I'm a total computer noob. Firefox stopped working today and I had to reset Firefox - which deleted all my add-ons and userscripts. I've reinstalled No Script, Ublock, Tampermonkey & Dark Reader, but I can't get Trudy's Surprise to work (the slot machine doesn't show, only the border) and I can't open spoilers on here and I have no clue at all how to fix this. I also lost my userscripts, so if anyone has a list of the best userscripts please post em (the only one I can remember was the shop till script, but I can't seem to find it). Any help is much appreciated ^^

Edit: fixed the trudy thing, no script was blocking it.
    Edit2: aaand the spoiler thing as well.

Edit3: I found all the shit I needed I think
    Last edited by Erik.; 07-18-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    FWIW, Tampermonkey does have an option to backup all your scripts for when you do have to reinstall firefox or remove tampermonkey. It's in settings and you can import the saved file back into it so that way you don't have to go about adding in each file again. Saves me loads of time when I'm computer hopping as I just stick my most recent script backup on a flash drive.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Byte For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-18-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecugoth View Post
    Hope the title is not too confusing... So I have no idea where else to post this and I hope you brainiacs know what to do as I'm a total computer noob. Firefox stopped working today and I had to reset Firefox - which deleted all my add-ons and userscripts. I've reinstalled No Script, Ublock, Tampermonkey & Dark Reader, but I can't get Trudy's Surprise to work (the slot machine doesn't show, only the border) and I can't open spoilers on here and I have no clue at all how to fix this. I also lost my userscripts, so if anyone has a list of the best userscripts please post em (the only one I can remember was the shop till script, but I can't seem to find it). Any help is much appreciated ^^

Edit: fixed the trudy thing, no script was blocking it.
    Edit2: aaand the spoiler thing as well.

Edit3: I found all the shit I needed I think
    There is no directory, the staff does not want them as members make them and fail to keep them updated. The only thing you can do is go through the userscripts section page by page. I like to save mine in notepad for when I need to start over or if they uninstall. Make a folder and put each script in there, then when you need them you can go into your TM dashboard and put them back in.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-18-2019)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Thanks Whither! I'll do that!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-Bit View Post
    FWIW, Tampermonkey does have an option to backup all your scripts for when you do have to reinstall firefox or remove tampermonkey. It's in settings and you can import the saved file back into it so that way you don't have to go about adding in each file again. Saves me loads of time when I'm computer hopping as I just stick my most recent script backup on a flash drive.
    Oh sorry I didn't even see your post. But I'll do this as well

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Yeah Idk why you'd ever save a bunch of links/book mark them. Seems like the long way around what's built in. The backup/restore route is the most efficient way to handle this as something you have to manually do. Here's the page by clicking on the extension icon and selecting: Dashboard

You can see that it saves not only all of your scripts but any storage your script requires, as well as the settings you have selected for your script on the tampermonkey panel if you've ever messed with settings for each script. Not so much a big deal for Neopets, but for other lifesaving scripts, a necessity.
    Last edited by Byte; 07-19-2019 at 02:31 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Byte For This Useful Post:

Bat (07-19-2019),♥ SomeClown ♥ (07-19-2019)