Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember kitsuke/suphire/whatever else she calls herself?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    Even if she does actually have Aspergers it shouldn't be used as an excuse.

Also how many people with autism do you know who are like this? "Nyahnyah I have autism so I can do whatever the fuck I want?"
    No. Just...no. That's not autism, that's like, psychopathy. Have some respect for yourself.
    Do you go on the AC and know someone named Jade? That's practically what she does. She has autism and pretty much when she gets into an argument over anything (I mean anything, someone made a warning board one time about their stolen account and she called them out for cheating) and her friends will back her up protecting her, it's ridiculous. She got around an IP ban somehow too lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Nexus (05-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I know people who are autistic and they don't act like that haha shes just a dumbass bitch. Is being a dumbass bitch a disease? Perhaps attention whoreitis?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

Cheese (05-01-2014),cibomatto (05-01-2014),Q*bert (04-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    From my experiences with her, she's very needy and desperate...something is up with her, to say the least.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (04-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Some people are just like that though. Maybe she is a compulsive liar?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    From my experiences with her, she's very needy and desperate...something is up with her, to say the least.
    I wonder too at times. I remember a couple weeks ago she tried going to the PC for sympathy (LOL) for a trade she botched up or whatever. Seeing her is frustrating.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Funn View Post
    Do you go on the AC and know someone named Jade? That's practically what she does. She has autism and pretty much when she gets into an argument over anything (I mean anything, someone made a warning board one time about their stolen account and she called them out for cheating) and her friends will back her up protecting her, it's ridiculous. She got around an IP ban somehow too lol
    Omg jade from the AC. That is another crazy one lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Autism, especially Asperger's is marked by extreme social deficits. Yes, this could be the reason the chick is like that...and that's not really funny. ALTHOUGH, I haven't seen anything she said, topics are gone, no screenies (yes please make it a rule LOL)...but...usually if you're presenting that severe on the spectrum you're not gonna go "heyyyyyy i'm on the spectrum, excuse me being for a dumbass". You'd actually not talk at all, or be very shy in social environments - online or in person. If someone calls them out, they should retreat, apologize, disappear, or ramble about being having autism in a way that isn't dick-heady, but almost obsessive....and kinda sad. I'm not getting that vibe from what I'm reading here. lol. Of course it's also well known that people on the spectrum also attach to a certain thing...cars, trains, maps...and she could have become particularly attached to neopets and that's why she's coming off as such a weirdo. But I don't know if I buy that either.
    "but I ain't got time for time...dancing in the shadows of the shadows, no time to shine..."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rosieb For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (05-01-2014),Meepit (05-01-2014),Vattumannen (05-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Sorry about the lack of screenies guys but really there wasn't anything worth screening, nobody wanted to play with her so she just sat and talked to herself for a bit before her boards got deleted. A hacker accessed all her accounts, morphed her tonu and was going around acting like an asshole and getting everyone to hate her, and people are still giving her a hard time over what the evil hacker did so she's reporting them all (LOL) to the wonderful TNT who restored her precious tonu because they're so amazing, and she just wants to get the truth out so people stop hating her.

Just bullshit, not even as entertaining as I may have made it sound

And no, she doesn't have Aspergers. I know multiple people who do and none of them are remotely like her. She may have something related but I think she's just a colossal fuckwit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    LOL. She sounds like a weirdo. I don't think anyone would want that kind of attention xD
    "but I ain't got time for time...dancing in the shadows of the shadows, no time to shine..."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Funn View Post

I've had quite a few good ol' run ins with Jade. She's had a go at me for doing the :* smiley and much much more. Now she's like obsessed with me and it's annoying........