13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamitas View Post
    I know you are maintaining the list well but I am wondering: Is the review score on Extreme Potato Counter still below the avatar score?
    I was reviewed (obviously lol) and I was fine. Had me shit scared the whole time but they gave it to me along with a trophy.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamitas View Post
    I know you are maintaining the list well but I am wondering: Is the review score on Extreme Potato Counter still below the avatar score?
    The avatar is 200, the review score is now 210 if I'm not mistaken, it used to be 180.
    It has definitely changed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by iminnocent View Post
    The avatar is 200, the review score is now 210 if I'm not mistaken, it used to be 180.
    It has definitely changed.
    Potato Counter is always below the avatar score, they know how impossible this game is lol so they review anyone who gets it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

iminnocent (05-15-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    Potato Counter is always below the avatar score, they know how impossible this game is lol so they review anyone who gets it
    I'll test it out when I reach clraiK rank and let you know, but I'm quite sure it was above the avatar score not long ago

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I'll test it out when I reach clraiK rank and let you know, but I'm quite sure it was above the avatar score not long ago
    In 2015. That was the last recorded information (that I have been able to find) about the review score, it was a post on here. It would be nice if I was wrong bc it's hard to know whether to panic or not bc everyone gets reviewed. It's an anxious time lol. I got the avatar like 4 months ago. I was reviewed with 208. Every month or so I research all of these the best I can so I can keep it updated. I went back to find the post and he sent a score of 220. But like I said that was in 2015. To my knowledge it's the only game that reviews you automatically if you go over the avatar score. Pretty sure it's one of the most cheated games lol it's quite difficult. Personally it messed with my eyes because I counted in my peripherals.. I stared at the center of the screen and tried to count that way.. I ended up using an AoB code bc I am not gifted with score senders :/

Also wanted to add that you don't need any kind of rank for cheat engine or using these codes, if you still want to try.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    In 2015. That was the last recorded information (that I have been able to find) about the review score, it was a post on here. It would be nice if I was wrong bc it's hard to know whether to panic or not bc everyone gets reviewed. It's an anxious time lol. I got the avatar like 4 months ago. I was reviewed with 208. Every month or so I research all of these the best I can so I can keep it updated. I went back to find the post and he sent a score of 220. But like I said that was in 2015. To my knowledge it's the only game that reviews you automatically if you go over the avatar score. Pretty sure it's one of the most cheated games lol it's quite difficult. Personally it messed with my eyes because I counted in my peripherals.. I stared at the center of the screen and tried to count that way.. I ended up using an AoB code bc I am not gifted with score senders :/

Also wanted to add that you don't need any kind of rank for cheat engine or using these codes, if you still want to try.
    Yeah, 2015 is a long time, I believe it was changed shortly after.

I want cK rank for the Score Sender though, it's easier to manipulate your score. With AoBs, I'm bound to the game's flow x)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Yeah, 2015 is a long time, I believe it was changed shortly after.

I want cK rank for the Score Sender though, it's easier to manipulate your score. With AoBs, I'm bound to the game's flow x)
    No problem, whenever you get test it let me know what happens and if you're able, try to send it between 200 and 210 so we know if it's lower or not? I mean you don't have to lol but if you're trying for a trophy that's ok. Mine was 208 but who knows.Maybe it randomly picks people. I hope they changed it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    No problem, whenever you get test it let me know what happens and if you're able, try to send it between 200 and 210 so we know if it's lower or not? I mean you don't have to lol but if you're trying for a trophy that's ok. Mine was 208 but who knows.Maybe it randomly picks people. I hope they changed it.
    Will do and report back, no worries!
    I'll send below 205 and below 210. I'm pretty positive one of those is the review score
    AOBs have a higher chance of being reviewed as well since some information gets sent along with the score and the AOB might change them in a suspicious way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    2017 Updated Score List (you need an account to see links)

Idk how accurate it is, but Top CK so let's say sure.

But anyway...

EPC will always require a review forever, it will never change. As long as you use a reasonable wait time and aren't sending on a newbie account, you'll fly under the radar just fine. Do this for customers all the time..
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Edit: If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I sent one for a customer last month in the 210-220 range and it was reviewed. It's random if you play it with AOB to get in the 200-210 range. Score Sender would be a better way to test.

Edit2: Aside from framerate, which no one should be utilizing speedhack in CheatEngine, what additional information gets sent due to AOB? >_>
    Last edited by Byte; 05-15-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-Bit View Post
    2017 Updated Score List (you need an account to see links)

Idk how accurate it is, but Top CK so let's say sure.

But anyway...

EPC will always require a review forever, it will never change. As long as you use a reasonable wait time and aren't sending on a newbie account, you'll fly under the radar just fine. Do this for customers all the time..
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Edit: If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I sent one for a customer last month in the 210-220 range and it was reviewed. It's random if you play it with AOB to get in the 200-210 range. Score Sender would be a better way to test.

Edit2: Aside from framerate, which no one should be utilizing speedhack in CheatEngine, what additional information gets sent due to AOB? >_>
    Can you test 204 and/or 205 in a shell using the Score Sender?
    I just tested legitly and sent 180 < score < 200 and it went in just fine, no reviews.

I don't remember now, but I'm pretty sure more info other than framerate gets sent, whether you use AOBs or not