122 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by aymo View Post
    I have this headset and my partner with glasses likes to borrow it a lot:

(you need an account to see links)

I have the playstation version linked above but when I was at Best Buy they also had an xbox version. 7P the P is for Playstation, so for xbox you would want to look at the 7X.

(you need an account to see links)
    Thank you! I will definitely look into this!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    As someone who struggles with this exact problem + I can't stand anything covering my ears.

The solution I have used since 360 era gaming, is ear buds with an attached microphone!
    You may need an adaptor to make it work with the specified controller
    but seriously I have quit jobs over forced headphone use and not allowing me to bring my own, I have a medical condition with my ears that will make them turn bright red and hurt like a burn if I touch them too often and the headphones will set that off if they're not buds.
    I get having headphone sensitivities. Headphones that aren't buds really really suck imo.
    This is exactly what I would've done, path of least resistance. That burning condition sounds awful!

Quote Originally Posted by gabigabmitch View Post
    I will only VC with friends on days I'm wearing contacts for this very reason.

My partner, also a glasses wearer, uses these and loves them: (you need an account to see links)

But they're a PC gamer predominantly and have a standalone mic on a stand in front of them when they're playing, so it may not be quite what you're looking for.
    Thank you! I saw an older version of these mentioned on an old Reddit post for the same reason. He actually just spent some time researching how to set up a stand alone mic for the xbox, so this could be doable. I will look into them!

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)