10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Unregistered Email Account Advice..? I need some opinions

Hey guys. New to the forum. Old to the game. I read this guide here (you need an account to see links)! and put a twist on how to do it. Just today i've gotten over 20+ accounts.. Each has bday locked. All of them are 3+ months so at the least I could sell them as shells. I'm trying to get more as you're reading this post, so I'm going to have a lot of users and pass's with locked bdays. I understand there are birthday crackers and such. My question is, should I even try to unlock the accounts, or sell them with a bday lock? Inside each account may have something, may have nothing. But for the sake of time and accounts on my ip address or proxying them, would it be in my better interest to sell them as locked? Oh and another problem is that some of the accounts are on the same email.

Looking for someone who's experienced stuff like this to chime in. Thanks. Hoping to spend a good amount of time on these forums

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    None of the birthday crackers you see on the forum work anymore, as their method was patched.

The current price is $15 (I think, check the trades section to be sure). So I'd just say keep them in mind, but it's not worth it to sell or crack right now. No one is looking for bday locked shells, and you'd spend more money than you want getting them cracked

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

wrath (04-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Unfortunately until a new cheap method is found, you only pay for bday cracks when you can profit substantially from it. The crappy thing is that you can't really tell other than UC's whether the account is worth cracking!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    +evaluate the BDay locked's userlookup.

Aged?
    Lots of trophies/stamps/cards?
    Strong pets?
    Profile looks professionally/mature written?
    Big shop?
    Pricey gallery?
    Overall, lots of time and effort spent?

^good signs it's worth a $15 risk.

(I bolded strong pets, 'cause who's going to have a strong pet and weaksauce BD set?)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    None of the birthday crackers you see on the forum work anymore, as their method was patched.

The current price is $15 (I think, check the trades section to be sure). So I'd just say keep them in mind, but it's not worth it to sell or crack right now. No one is looking for bday locked shells, and you'd spend more money than you want getting them cracked
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    Unfortunately until a new cheap method is found, you only pay for bday cracks when you can profit substantially from it. The crappy thing is that you can't really tell other than UC's whether the account is worth cracking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    +evaluate the BDay locked's userlookup.

Aged?
    Lots of trophies/stamps/cards?
    Strong pets?
    Profile looks professionally/mature written?
    Big shop?
    Pricey gallery?
    Overall, lots of time and effort spent?

^good signs it's worth a $15 risk.

(I bolded strong pets, 'cause who's going to have a strong pet and weaksauce BD set?)
    Ouch this is quite rougher than I expected. None of them really have anything terribly good except one or two of them have pretty good names and well named unpainted pets. Oh well I guess I'll just wait it out until a different method hits and keep looking for a better account. thanks for all the info guys! Its cool to go to a new forum and see so many quick responses.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Hi, thanks for reading my guide!

Tell me if you get any rareish accounts, I know a way to get birthdays. Not making it public, though, since it's not very complicated but I don't want everyone catching onto it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

Lord Darigan (04-20-2013)