55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by boardwalks View Post
    Sounds like she's hecka threatened.
    Not a nice thing to do, for sure.

Reminder that you guys don't need to have someone in your life that is making you feel uncomfortable like that or because you feel the responsibility to. It's nicer in the long run to end relationships like that, for all parties involved.

People in general have a bitchyness gene, not just girls but it does seem to come out more in triangle or small knit friend groups for sure.

I'd suggest not hitting her, as tempting as it may be
    Haha I definitely won't hit her, I think she feels left out sometimes because she always hangs out with her boyfriend, but I mean she doesn't try to balance out time between him and friends so it's her own fault. She could also be jealous my friend Tyler and I got really close recently, because they used to be best friends. Meh whatever I mean if she wants to piss off the few friends she actually has she can go right ahead

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 8h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    Haha I definitely won't hit her, I think she feels left out sometimes because she always hangs out with her boyfriend, but I mean she doesn't try to balance out time between him and friends so it's her own fault. She could also be jealous my friend Tyler and I got really close recently, because they used to be best friends. Meh whatever I mean if she wants to piss off the few friends she actually has she can go right ahead
    All that is totally understandable, feeling left out and jealous, but there is a good and a not so good way of dealing and it seems she has chosen the not so good route.
    Have you guys talked to her about it?
    I know you have been super nice and inclusive despite all this, which is great of you. But still.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by boardwalks View Post
    All that is totally understandable, feeling left out and jealous, but there is a good and a not so good way of dealing and it seems she has chosen the not so good route.
    Have you guys talked to her about it?
    I know you have been super nice and inclusive despite all this, which is great of you. But still.
    All of my friends will do whatever it takes to avoid confrontation. If one friend is mad at another, instead of telling them, they'll just complain to someone else. So nobody is really going to say something to her except for maybe me. I'll probably just ask her if she has a problem with me the next time we hang out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    This is sorta irrelevant now, but like @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) were saying, punching or shoving someone does help sometimes. I did it a few times in middle school and they didn't fuck with this nerd again #badass

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

team rocket (06-26-2013),Toasted (06-26-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    This is sorta irrelevant now, but like @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) were saying, punching or shoving someone does help sometimes. I did it a few times in middle school and they didn't fuck with this nerd again #badass
    Hm I don't know, I don't know how much it would solve and I'd probably just get in trouble.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    Hm I don't know, I don't know how much it would solve and I'd probably just get in trouble.
    Probably not much, in your case. For me it worked cause this dumbass knows he did something that he could get in trouble for too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Probably not much, in your case. For me it worked cause this dumbass knows he did something that he could get in trouble for too.
    Most of my friends are convinced they do no wrong and don't deserve to get in trouble for anything so there's really not much I can do. If I hit her I'd get in trouble, if I confront her she'll just deny it and apologize. I'll probably confront her just so she doesn't think I'm an idiot and I don't know what she's saying

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't usually have this problem with my irl girlfriends because all of us tend to be fairly nerdy But if anyone - guy or girl - was to try to start beef with me, I'd definitely just ignore them and exclude them from all future activities. I'm not confrontational either, and I just don't feel like spending any extra time thinking about people like that. I have better things to think about, and better people to share my time with.

By including her in all your activities you're already the better person. It's pretty obvious that she's the one being bitter and judgmental. I don't think anyone would think badly of you for cutting her out after this incident.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    She obv wants any kind of drama possible, she almost sounds desperate for it, like a little kid tugging on your shirt and begging for attention.

So just don't give it to her. It'll make her 100x more angry if you just completely ignore her and act somewhat civil/above her.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    She obv wants any kind of drama possible, she almost sounds desperate for it, like a little kid tugging on your shirt and begging for attention.

So just don't give it to her. It'll make her 100x more angry if you just completely ignore her and act somewhat civil/above her.
    ^ Yup. The more you make it look like she doesn't faze you or that her opinions are insignificant, the more she'll feel like a doofus.