DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I really wish I knew why they typed like that too. It's probably why I get ignored on the AC nowadays, because the cliquey people ALL type like that.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

simmie (10-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yeah, I'm never going to type like that. The only way I could see myself doing it is if I got iced, decided to start over, and decided I wanted a new persona where I'm an idiot.

But that's not going to happen. Ever.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ananke For This Useful Post:

Skarl (10-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Hmm, perhaps I'll try and join the NC...thanks for the summary!
    NC is a horrible experience for me. I love CC best. Quiet and cool, with lots of good-looking pets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    when you guys talk about obnoxious typing i can't help but think of p00page....he's a strange one....

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    12d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    How ironic that you are making an invalid argument stating that "I am happy" of only purchasing items on site , however people (both regular and illegit) still purchase Neocash (NC Items) on site. What a dumbfuck you must be and if you cannot handle being called such, I really feel sympathetic for you. Are you furious that I am calling one "retarted" ? You are wasting your time and you know deep down that you are, time is something you never get back, you may spend every single hour of your damn life on Neopets, but when the day you get frozen comes or that website closes forever, what will you say then? Cry and bitch about it when that day happens, or realize it is time to move on with my life and use my leisure time to do something useful.

Also you never read my point earlier, one can buy and sell items offsite.

I do not need to spend countless hours onsite earning Neopoints "legitly", as it would be pointless (a community of 10,000 people is not worth it) and it is at a current rate of $2 per Million, (perhaps less).

I have the option ( I COULD DO THIS OR NOT IF I WANT TO) of buying my way up to feel more "successful" than others, but I really do not need to be "NeoFamous" or be a "legend".

Overall it does not affect me, since my income is A LOT way more (Yes a job, something that you may never heard of) than I would ever make on Neopets.

By the way I am still a "Newbie" since I do not spend all day posting replies, because I have important matters to deal with, I only post when I am able to. If I am not able to, I would wait until the next opportunity.

Time Online
    2 Weeks 21 Hours 2 Minutes 57 Seconds

Time Online
    14 Hours 37 Minutes 18 Seconds (Me)

Avg. Time Online
    57 Minutes 45 Seconds

Avg. Time Online
    10 Minutes 28 Seconds (Me)

Lol ^

maybe you didn't get the sarcasm in my entire post?? i read through what your message crapped on about and completely had no idea what the fuck you were saying lmao

i'll make it simple for you, my post was ENTIRELY sarcastic, i was speaking as a clraik user. as a legitimate player myself, i find it hilarious that you lot bitch and complain in these threads about legitimate users yet you can't handle being laughed at for spending your money on playing illegitimately. you hurl abuse at people for no apparant reason and get irrationally angry over being frozen (you look to blame legitimate users in most cases) when it's really inevitable when you play illegitimately. neocash plays no part in what im saying....?? lol... you guys think you're top shit for cheating and that legit players are 'retarded' for not cheating, you'll dish it out but aren't prepared to hear it back. don't you dare make a 'list' of 'annoying acers' and bring down particular people because you have self esteem issues. if you want to cheat, go for it, if you want to spend your cash on scripts and shells and items, go for it. but don't shit on people in the process, especially people who play the game legitimately. simple.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sick For This Useful Post:

hi hater (10-23-2013),Maki (10-23-2013),Miri (10-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaslut View Post
    maybe you didn't get the sarcasm in my entire post?? i read through what your message crapped on about and completely had no idea what the fuck you were saying lmao

i'll make it simple for you, my post was ENTIRELY sarcastic, i was speaking as a clraik user. as a legitimate player myself, i find it hilarious that you lot bitch and complain in these threads about legitimate users yet you can't handle being laughed at for spending your money on playing illegitimately. you hurl abuse at people for no apparant reason and get irrationally angry over being frozen (you look to blame legitimate users in most cases) when it's really inevitable when you play illegitimately. neocash plays no part in what im saying....?? lol... you guys think you're top shit for cheating and that legit players are 'retarded' for not cheating, you'll dish it out but aren't prepared to hear it back. don't you dare make a 'list' of 'annoying acers' and bring down particular people because you have self esteem issues. if you want to cheat, go for it, if you want to spend your cash on scripts and shells and items, go for it. but don't shit on people in the process, especially people who play the game legitimately. simple.
    You make great points though your last post was worded poorly but this one nails it better :p

Humans are one and the same. They praise, they blame. They don't like hearing bad things about themselves and hate having their flaws pointed out.

Ah, there are many different types of people around everywhere.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mt5o5bd For This Useful Post:

Sick (10-23-2013)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 17h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You lot need to chill the fuk out, everyone has an opinion don't need to jump down each others throats, just smoke a joint and chill out n maybe get a little paranoid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:

resJUN (10-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Tbh the way the AC types reminds me of Tumblr, maybe it fits because I know a lot of ACers that are Tumblr users too
    & Dang, so much harshness on this thread yo ):

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Oh... I regret making this thread now. o_o

*checks back after a day*

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (10-23-2013),lurky (10-23-2013),resJUN (10-24-2013),Roy (10-23-2013),simmie (10-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by resJUN View Post
    Tbh the way the AC types reminds me of Tumblr, maybe it fits because I know a lot of ACers that are Tumblr users too
    & Dang, so much harshness on this thread yo ):
    they just use all the signifiers for ~hip and cute~ ways to type. it's not specific to tumblr (*projectile vomits everywhere*)
    Last edited by hi hater; 10-23-2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: fergaht a quote