11/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Selling art requests???

Hey, Bun here~ Just wondering, would it be plausible/smart to sell art commissions for neopets? I see some others doing it here, but as if the buyer did the art. I'd kinda like to sell commissions where my username is still on the art and stuff, and put it on my art page as if it was a request from the user.

....do I even make sense??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    That makes sense, but most users will likely be buying art for Art Gallery, BC entries, etc. Though there are some users who buy for their pet, but I don't think that's most of the buyers. Good luck though!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i dunno, ive done it on dA and stuff before back when i was kind of an idiot and i never encountered any problems?

usually id ask for Very ETS Items or just straight up np and i guess it always just looked like i was being given the np by a neofriend or something

again i was v stupid back then so maybe theres better precautions to take now, but np commissions are something i see often offsite and ive been considering doing them myself again for a while

you dont gotta specifically tell tnt that youre doing it for money, just paste it on a page as a "request" and negotiate prices offsite. if you wanna post the finished result on neo at all that is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    i dunno, ive done it on dA and stuff before back when i was kind of an idiot and i never encountered any problems?

usually id ask for Very ETS Items or just straight up np and i guess it always just looked like i was being given the np by a neofriend or something

again i was v stupid back then so maybe theres better precautions to take now, but np commissions are something i see often offsite and ive been considering doing them myself again for a while

you dont gotta specifically tell tnt that youre doing it for money, just paste it on a page as a "request" and negotiate prices offsite. if you wanna post the finished result on neo at all that is.
    Ahh I guess I'm mistaken in my post? Follow this guy's advice, he probably knows what he's doing!!

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhop View Post
    Hey, Bun here~ Just wondering, would it be plausible/smart to sell art commissions for neopets? I see some others doing it here, but as if the buyer did the art. I'd kinda like to sell commissions where my username is still on the art and stuff, and put it on my art page as if it was a request from the user.

....do I even make sense??
    this is how i do my art commissions here! i dont let anyone use my stuff in the AG or BC because i enter there too!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thanks for the help and clarification guys!~

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I would buy for an Art Gallery trophy and actually for my pets. xD
    I don't have the funds right now, as I am hunting after some other things but I am sure many people will buy for BC entries < 3

Hi there. Back from hiatus, looking forward to making friends!

Seeking These Avatar Services: Snowroller game, Space Rocketed
    Buying: Stamps, UB plushies

I play: League of Legends (NA), Pokemon SwSh, Neopets c:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I would probably buy art for my pet. It isn't always easy finding someone who wants to draw neopet pets on DA and such.
    I think it is a bad rule anyways that people cannot do commissions on Neopets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Good luck, Bun! I like that your prices are lower - that makes it a lot more likely that people will buy art and keep your logo on it. o:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by rlynbook View Post
    I would probably buy art for my pet. It isn't always easy finding someone who wants to draw neopet pets on DA and such.
    I think it is a bad rule anyways that people cannot do commissions on Neopets.
    Yea, I know! I mean, I understand and respect that it's their intellectual property, but it doesn't hurt them one bit financially to allow commissions using virtual money. The only thing I can see it doing is inflating np, but that already happens by itself...

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isto View Post
    Good luck, Bun! I like that your prices are lower - that makes it a lot more likely that people will buy art and keep your logo on it. o:
    Thanks for the luck and good luck to you too!~ And yup, that's what I'm hoping too~ Plus, it's low because I'm still learning and growing in my art~ I wouldn't want to overprice for a beginner's work >_<