Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Neopets Survey - Unsure what to say? COME HERE!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    something I feel should be added if they don't want to fix the shop wiz price limit is to add a "buy it now" option to the TP. so people set whatever they want and people can just get the item that way and not have to wait for them to come online.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:

CrunchyNipples (03-27-2014),simmie (03-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Thought I'll mention @(you need an account to see links) since you left him out of your seller short list XD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol it wasn't my seller short list, it was my short list of friends who are obsessed with NC.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

Colby (03-27-2014),Naked Gamer (03-27-2014),rachel (03-27-2014),simmie (03-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I always wonder how no shop price limit would affect the game

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Thought I'll mention @(you need an account to see links) since you left him out of your seller short list XD.

I sale NC now?
    That's new x) where's my paycheck.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by scogland View Post
    I always wonder how no shop price limit would affect the game
    It would actually be very destructive to the economy. Think of Illusen's Glade or Jhudora's Cloud. A lot of the items that they ask at high levels of the quests are too expensive to be in the shop wiz, so it becomes difficult to find under a short time, but if they were available through shop wiz, then people would be able to do the quests much more easily, therefore the very high item rewards such as I-staff and J-wand would be not worth as much since they would not be as rare and alot of people would possess them and then that in turn would affect how the battledome is played as people would need to have different weapons that would counter those weapons that are now available in high number, and then that in turn would raise the prices of those certain items that counter I-staff or J-wand. It would essentially create a domino effect.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    I sale NC now?
    That's new x) where's my paycheck.
    *Facepalm* could be list in the mail ;b

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_xxx View Post
    It would actually be very destructive to the economy. Think of Illusen's Glade or Jhudora's Cloud. A lot of the items that they ask at high levels of the quests are too expensive to be in the shop wiz, so it becomes difficult to find under a short time, but if they were available through shop wiz, then people would be able to do the quests much more easily, therefore the very high item rewards such as I-staff and J-wand would be not worth as much since they would not be as rare and alot of people would possess them and then that in turn would affect how the battledome is played as people would need to have different weapons that would counter those weapons that are now available in high number, and then that in turn would raise the prices of those certain items that counter I-staff or J-wand. It would essentially create a domino effect.
    Sounds like a Neopets Great Depression

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Also one more thing I would like to see is artwork contests for pet/petpet/petpetpet colors and species that get voted on by the community and then the winner gets made into reality. For instance a artwork contest for a design of a new pet color submitted by a user that is voted on by the community through neoboards that gets made. I know a lot of people that have great designing skills that can make some great pet colors.
    Last edited by BGH; 03-29-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_xxx View Post
    Also one more thing I would like to see is artwork contests for pet/petpet/petpetpet colors and species that get voted on by the community and then the winner gets made into reality. For instance a artwork contest for a design of a new pet color submitted by a user that is voted on by the community through neoboards that gets made. I know a lot of people that have great designing skills that can make some great pet colors.
    But there are organized trolls (like 4chan) who can, and will, make a completely retarded entry win.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    But there are organized trolls (like 4chan) who can, and will, make a completely retarded entry win.
    Well it does have to be approved by TNT, so I don't think they would make some extremely irrational decision by awarding it to a a contestant who won through trolling, plus if the link of the 4chan/reddit thread regarding the votes being cast to troll is posted on the neoboards, the entry could be disqualified if TNT sees it was done on purpose.

Also personally I don't think this would be a issue too often. However I have seen it happen, I remember when Reddit wanted Draven to win the Gamefaqs character battle and they did get him to win so it could be a issue but I don't think it would be too big a deal if TNT can sort out who is trolling.
    Last edited by BGH; 03-29-2014 at 11:19 AM.