Page 198 of 215 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by p0nch0 View Post
    Hi I just download the files and continue to get the error "Component 'prjChameleon.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Any help here would be much a appreciated
    Did you read through the first post? You need the runtime files installed. And also, right click -> Run as admin for that specific error.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for the help. I went back and reread and felt really dumb. Sorry about that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you sir makes sense, was curious as to I never had issues using in as long as ive been playing haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hi I am having some issues with my ABer.

First it is not recognizing items in the shops to purchase. See the lutari healing potion is on the list and is showing up in the shop stocks
    Nothing shows up in the logs and it took 4 minutes for the logs to tell me it failed on an MP earlier in the day
    Here are my settings(you need an account to see links)
    Finally, this issue seems to happen a lot. It shows nothing in the shop stock but there is clearly items in the shop, even when it says checking stock nothing appears after.

I appreciate any help and guidance you can provide.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 6h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    can't see your images i'm afraid so difficult to help out.

how are you checking there are items in the shop but nothing showing up in shop stock in the program?
    that sounds like you're trying to AB while surfing on site. this poses a potential risk for your account and the aber login will timeout after a while as well which could perhaps explain the behaviour you're talking about

for the lutari healing potion. how did you add it to the list?
    as Lutari Healing Potion or just lutari healing potion?

the first should work but the second won't. you have to have all capitals in the names as the item would be called on site/in the shop for the program to recognize the item on the list.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    can't see your images i'm afraid so difficult to help out. --- Not sure how to get them to show

how are you checking there are items in the shop but nothing showing up in shop stock in the program? I am logged into the ABer from a proxy and checking the shops on my main account
    that sounds like you're trying to AB while surfing on site. this poses a potential risk for your account and the aber login will timeout after a while as well which could perhaps explain the behaviour you're talking about

for the lutari healing potion. how did you add it to the list? I typed it in the "add" section below the full ab list
    as Lutari Healing Potion or just lutari healing potion? I typed it Lutari Healing Potion

the first should work but the second won't. you have to have all capitals in the names as the item would be called on site/in the shop for the program to recognize the item on the list.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 6h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    can't see your images i'm afraid so difficult to help out. --- Not sure how to get them to show
    try uploading via imgur and using the insert image via url option when posting

how are you checking there are items in the shop but nothing showing up in shop stock in the program? I am logged into the ABer from a proxy and checking the shops on my main account
    no experience with that myself so can't say if that could trigger the behaviour

for the lutari healing potion. how did you add it to the list? I typed it in the "add" section below the full ab list
    as Lutari Healing Potion or just lutari healing potion? I typed it Lutari Healing Potion
    if you did capitalize correctly it should work when in stock. Hard to help out further without seeing the screenshots.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    reposting with imgur images

Hi I am having some issues with my ABer.

First it is not recognizing items in the shops to purchase. See the lutari healing potion is on the list and is showing up in the shop stocks

Nothing shows up in the logs and it took 4 minutes for the logs to tell me it failed on an MP earlier in the day

Here are my settings

Finally, this issue seems to happen a lot. It shows nothing in the shop stock but there is clearly items in the shop, even when it says checking stock nothing appears after.

I appreciate any help and guidance you can provide.
    Last edited by p0nch0; 07-24-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links)

1) Your proxy could be bad, not letting you login properly which will affect the entire process - making it useless to try and AB. The program doesn't recognize this.

2) Make sure your list is properly formatted with no extra junk. No spaces before or after the item name, no empty lines, properly capitalized, etc.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (07-24-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Appreciate the feedback and help. I restarted my computer and logged back into the aber, it seems to be working properly now (just missing stuff in magic lol). If the proxy was junk would I be able to log in? I also uncheck the box after I log in, should I keep the proxy checked?

Page 198 of 215 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast