DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    People always takes too much care of IPs.

It's at bottom of my list of possible freeze causes.

I can bet it's not your VPN.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam View Post
    Wow, that's really weird but tbh, I have noticed that too. I was iced for buying a UC too but the UC came from a very, very inactive account :/ I got that UC on December/January and then was frozen. I even cached it and never went to the boards when I moved it to my main, also my personal main account was a very aged great account. But they caught me which totally sucks. :/

Btw, did you use vpn's to access those inactives? I was thinking of buying a main account but I'm so paranoid now.. :/
    Yeah I used vpns but did not clear cookies :/

@(you need an account to see links)

Thanks I hope your right

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    People always takes too much care of IPs.

It's at bottom of my list of possible freeze causes.

I can bet it's not your VPN.
    What do you think it might be?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Ajones (07-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
    Wow, that's really weird but tbh, I have noticed that too. I was iced for buying a UC too but the UC came from a very, very inactive account :/ I got that UC on December/January and then was frozen. I even cached it and never went to the boards when I moved it to my main, also my personal main account was a very aged great account. But they caught me which totally sucks. :/

Btw, did you use vpn's to access those inactives? I was thinking of buying a main account but I'm so paranoid now.. :/

Ok. This is either very strange, or a very strange coincidence. I just recently got iced on my main (a "by default" as it was the only old account for which I could remember the birthday ) I'm thinking my main was iced approximately 24 hours after I purchased the new one. I never figured out what, out of the ordinary I did, either. And the account I purchased was one that was old, like Rosa's purchase, and also one of those was very, very inactive accounts.

I think were I more computer/program savvy I might not have made whatever silly mistake I made that got me iced. Inexperience and ignorance is hell- I tell you- just hell. However, I can't help but to wonder about this coincidence. If the purchased account led to the getting iced, I can only imagine that very few would still have any active account on here, ykwim? After all, it appears that the purchase of accounts, pets, and such, is more the norm, than the exception.

Regardless, thank you for sharing that observation @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links). It's always good to pay attention to details, just in case TNT has a added few new safeguards/tricks to their repertoire. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, so until more data is available, I, personally, am chalking this up to my own user error. However, I now strongly suspect that it might have been proxy related. As in I used the proxy for the wrong account, then later switched it the opposite way, or Sloth only knows wth I might have done. Regardless, there is a lesson in this mistake... Whatever mistakes were made. This "learning" isn't as much fun as it's always cracked-up to be, but it is definitely better than the alternative.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ajones For This Useful Post:

Rosa (07-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Good luck getting that account back!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    omg i am so sorry but like what the fuck are you doinggg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Im sure I was reported after beating a ofer and TNT looked into the account and saw it used to be inactive

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The only times I've ever been iced for protection is when I've accessed a previously inactive account and botted the crap out of it to get like all game avs in 1-2 days, trophies, avatars, stamps etc. Perhaps build them up slowly as if you're a legit player just getting back into Neo? I dunno, that's the only thing I could recommend based on that ice reason cause that's what I think the cause was for my protection freezes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    13h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well, good luck with your account :c

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs View Post
    The only times I've ever been iced for protection is when I've accessed a previously inactive account and botted the crap out of it to get like all game avs in 1-2 days, trophies, avatars, stamps etc. Perhaps build them up slowly as if you're a legit player just getting back into Neo? I dunno, that's the only thing I could recommend based on that ice reason cause that's what I think the cause was for my protection freezes.
    Thats what I think happened aswell