2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    I'm allergic to axe body sprays so I feel your pain. 2008-2015 were horrible years lol. It's so bad. Perfume allergies suck. Surely they can switch to something else?

Are you in the landslide mess?
    right? whatever they were using before is fine but apparently they love to stink, idk. they're gonna not be near me with the stink on though so that's a plus...

nah we had a huge electrical storm, thankfully the house did NOT burn down but i was on the phone to emergency services half the night trying to get everything fixed. i'm still tired lol

Pronouns
    bur/den
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm angry over how my ex still talks down to me like I'm a moron
    I'm sadly stuck with him because we have kids together

both userbar avatars made by @Infected 💗

3. The Following User Says Thank You to oddish For This Useful Post:

♥ Novaray ♥ (02-16-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by oddish View Post
    I'm angry over how my ex still talks down to me like I'm a moron
    I'm sadly stuck with him because we have kids together
    I'm sorry, that's so hard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Novaray For This Useful Post:

oddish (02-16-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Had a proposal presentation yesterday that I've been preparing for, for a few weeks.
    We had 10 minutes to discuss everything, as a group.
    I didn't get to choose my group, which was fine, but we had one guy who would consistently not show up for practice or make any contributions.
    He decided to 'wing it' for the presentation and set everyone back 2 minutes (he was first to speak).
    I was last to speak, to wrap everything up and ask for funding.
    I had 30 seconds remaining by the time it was my turn. THIRTY SECONDS.
    Are you FUCKING kidding me.

Fuck you, e.

------------------------------
    John Cena Cat

Buff cena cat by @honeycomb

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Cena For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (02-16-2024),DankRUSE (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    bur/den
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaray View Post
    I'm sorry, that's so hard.
    It's thankfully lessened over the years. Was worst when we were together
    I feel angriest over him not evolving as a person
    He stays the same bitter and rude person he's always been

OK /endrant before I annoy myself 😂😂😅

both userbar avatars made by @Infected 💗

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    A day ago was nice and sunny, now its snowing. I just love the weather..

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I have my sister blocked because of who she is as a person. I am no contact with her as well as you'll probably understand after this rant....

I get a group text from her that includes me and my brother. I can't see what she says because she's blocked. All I see is that my brother said "no, she hasn't told me anything." I assume this is about our mom. So I just text mom asking what's up. She says she's upset with my sister and that it was about her MRI results. Basically my sister is freaking out about mom, she doesn't see mom often due to her resentment of stuff WAY back in the past that she should have gotten therapy for long ago. The 1 or 2 times a year she sees my mom she has been an absolute bitch. My sister has no good relationship with anyone except for her husband(?) idk how it works, but he is a smug asshole anyway. They bullied me, mom, and my brother for years.

My sister doesn't know how aging works or any old people so she doesn't really know how to deal with people in general. Since she wanted it, she took mom to get an MRI. Mom's doctor said she did not need to see her right away and just go see her in June for an annual appointment. However, my sister quote "did lots of googling and found one bad thing, no tumors but something that suggests you have significant vascular degeneration." This is a loaded statement. Of course googling a scientific term you don't know will always come up with the most dire results. SIs is a teacher for Christ sake but does "googling" for a diagnosis and told mom she had dementia. Who tells an old person they have dementia? Mom told her she wasn't a doctor and she will wait for an actual doctor diagnosis.

My brother was an alcoholic for 20 years. He recently got sober to save money and basically not die. Last time I talked to him he was so happy that he was finally able to save up money for a ps5. He has bad anxiety. I really hope he doesn't start drinking because my sister is......who she is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I'm 99% sure I have an infection right now and my doctor was supposed to write me a prescription for an antibiotic yesterday. The office is closed now, presumably until after President's Day in the US. I called and left a message for their on-call provider, hopefully they get on that. I'm assuming I shouldn't wait all weekend with an untreated infection, but maybe that's just me?

I could go to urgent care, but the biggest local one in my area is no longer covered by my insurance, and I also just did a sample yesterday for my primary care doctor, so I'd prefer to not have to pay for a second one on top of that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Does it ever frustrate other people in industries that require privacy/confidentiality that you can't vent about what happened to you? Something pretty upsetting happened today at work and I can't vent about it to other people. Fortunately, my partner was present so I can vent to him, but I can't really talk to anyone else about it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    Does it ever frustrate other people in industries that require privacy/confidentiality that you can't vent about what happened to you? Something pretty upsetting happened today at work and I can't vent about it to other people. Fortunately, my partner was present so I can vent to him, but I can't really talk to anyone else about it.
    Cant you tell us here at clraik and just like change out the names / specific situations? Like if my coworker Tommy went and looked over my work notes about building this bean gene extractor and stole the idea and presented it, I would just say Bob looked over my doll making plans and presented the idea as his own, what a dick!

That didn't actually happen. But I did come here to vent that I had some friends over to my new home for the very first time, and one of my friends wasn't watching her dog and he was digging into my brand new rug and peed on my brand new carpet. She was also doing a photoshoot with him on my bed, but that part might be my fault because maybe I forgot to remind her Im allergic. We've been friends for over 10 years, she probably forgot.

I cant even be that mad at her because she was apologetic and offered carpet cleaner but ugh, I'm still so upset it happened.
    The party was over the weekend and I could still smell the dog piss this morning and spent it scrubbing it some more. Hopefully nature's miracle will fix it?? But now all future dogs will probably go for that spot maybe? So upset...