50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 6h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Club Penguin email database.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get the email database from this site by hacking into it. Not that I want to right now, but I know that someone did get the pin database for Neopets, maybe it's possible to get the email database for Club Penguin. Does anyone know about Club Penguin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Everything's possible.

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 6h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    Everything's possible.
    But it would probably take a very experienced hacker to get into it I guess x_X

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Of course, lol

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 6h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    Of course, lol
    Well I'm going to have to go learn some SQL and whatever else. I seriously have NO IDEA what I'm talking about. To me it's all poppycock and boulderdash. D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Not really. I just depends if the page itself has a vuln were you can insert SQL or just keylog every users. The actual database is easier to access if you can get to the page were you modify the site, implying you could just ban users. You can't have the emails, but you can have the usernames, the emails are pretty much deleted, even they exist somewhere in the web, it'd be almost impossible to get to them.
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    If it were as easy as just wanting them, anybody would wanna go after it.
    Im sure it's possible, but yeah, you would have to know what you were doing as with everything.
    You should be prepared to shell out a bunch of money too!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    It could be easy if you are lucky , but its highly doubtful.... How many other people would of tried before?

You need to look in places no one else has and to do that , you cannot use automated tools usually. For instance all basic neopets urls are protected from sql injections , however the urls that are inside game files might not be. No automated tool can decompile swfs and extract links from it so no default tool will find those vuns and that would be a good place to start to look... With a custom tool .

Going after any 1 company can take a long time and alot of trial and error. Without someone with skills/passion to do it you will need a fat wallet to justify there time lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Well, I think there is one or two pages that have a vuln. Every page has, even NORAD does, even it took over four hours to decrypt to access three minutes to a drone, it's possible. Like DDoSing*, it wasn't possible without using a downloaded LOIC*, but now you can go into (you need an account to see links) were you can use a online LOIC.

Same with IP's, you couldn't go into (you need an account to see links) before, you had to do some Terminal, router, cmd or whatever function you could do. Now you just click a link and done. So yeah, it'd probably take a shit ton of time to decrypt a very minor part of Club Penguin, but it's probably possible.
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Loic works in different ways depends on the target. Sometimes for instance you might want to crack a password to a database for instance and you have found it allows unlimited attempts. On a single pc it would take years litrally to go

aa
    ab
    ac

ect for -10 letters and even longer with numbers + upercase. Now with a ddos network you could send a command to 1000s of pcs giving them each a small part of the job to execute and the time becomes more managable. For large botnets its actually possible for them to scan every ip adress on the web in a few hours. This means they can scan for vulnerabilitys in windows across the entire internet and spread there bots even further only giving them more clients.

Though from what I remember LOIC is a opt in tool.