4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

my main got frozen im gonna jump out a window i hate tnt ok ugh

my main got frozen for cheating on games and stuff which i did but im absolutely devastated ;( i wasnt too smart about it and now im just never opening my score sender ever again lol but
    could people maybe give me tips on rebuilding? like, easy ways to get avatars and whatnot? idk but i suck at rebuilding so any advice would be great o:

ps. i will offer a pirate krawk on a side in return for a shell thats over 4 months o:????? it doesnt have to be a special account or anything lol, i would just like to have 2 neopets accounts for more neopoints reasons. xD never have i ever actually got in trouble with tnt for using sides to make more neopoints ;3
    Last edited by kfuentes; 07-17-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I can help you rebuild a little if you wanttt pm me

I have a couple aged shells too if you want.

I'm sorry about your account though

scoresenders can be risky business

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cub For This Useful Post:

Onyx (07-18-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Okiie thank youu, thatd be really great! o: ♥ and yeah I know haha I learned thatt I think I was too excited about it and I just got really carried away, completely forget about the whole common sense concept.. lol .-.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kfuentes For This Useful Post:

AskJeeves (07-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Sorry to hear about your account.

Good luck rebuilding!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Man, hearing about all these people getting frozen using SS makes me never want to touch it. Good luck rebuilding though, I'm sure it wouldn't take too long if you buy a semi/main. C:

[/FONT]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:

BEDDOEDv (07-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I never got iced with the current list ive used. Its all about the wait times.

@(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Vindictive; 07-17-2014 at 10:59 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

BEDDOEDv (07-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    ^ Really? How do you know? You were frozen like a thousand times xD

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kfuentes View Post
    my main got frozen for cheating on games and stuff which i did but im absolutely devastated ;( i wasnt too smart about it and now im just never opening my score sender ever again lol but
    could people maybe give me tips on rebuilding? like, easy ways to get avatars and whatnot? idk but i suck at rebuilding so any advice would be great o:

ps. i will offer a pirate krawk on a side in return for a shell thats over 4 months o:????? it doesnt have to be a special account or anything lol, i would just like to have 2 neopets accounts for more neopoints reasons. xD never have i ever actually got in trouble with tnt for using sides to make more neopoints ;3
    Do you still want an account?

I might gift you a shell with some site event trophies if you want!
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post:

kfuentes (07-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sorry to hear about your getting frozen. You are not alone... TNT just iced my main 6 year old account (last night, actually) for the very same reason. I didnt truly know what I was doing... And when it comes to playing this kind of game.- I think a little knowledge is a dangerous thing that will likely get your account frozen. It is such an ugly screen that you see Agter you log on, too. I actually took a screen shot of it. Oh... The memories and how I really will miss my old pets and inventory. However, I suppose we might learn from this and take the attitude that this first big freeze will make us better "players.". And if after all this you still want to jump.... I'll meet you on the ledge! Haha. Remember, none of it is real and it is possible and likely ( thanks to this site) to come back bigger and better! Here is to hoping!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    true dat! haha, whenever i get logged out i freak out because i never log out... so then i go to log back in and i swear to god my heart beats a thousand miles a second in fear that the whole "Your account has been FROZEN" screen is gonna show up... its petrifying. not that i have anything to lose nowww, but before my main was frozen... that was my biggest fear. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kfuentes View Post
    true dat! haha, whenever i get logged out i freak out because i never log out... so then i go to log back in and i swear to god my heart beats a thousand miles a second in fear that the whole "Your account has been FROZEN" screen is gonna show up... its petrifying. not that i have anything to lose nowww, but before my main was frozen... that was my biggest fear. xD
    ----
    I KNOW, RIGHT?! lol! I almost never logged off my main . . . I was in such a state of denial when I was confronted with that dreaded TNT message (see avatar). I always thought I should prepare for such an occurrence, but still, I never spread out any of my almost 6,500 items or my nps. And then the "screen" appeared and it all changed. I was stunned and shocked and for a brief moment I felt like they were taking something that really did exist in Real Life. Like, " KNOCK KNOCK! OPEN UP, WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!! YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND WE AE HERE FOR YOUR PETS! Send OUT YOUR PARROT AND YOUR DOG!!! Hand them over and give us whatever is in your pocketbook, as well! No! Give us the entire bag! It all belongs to us, now! Bwahahahaaa! And, BTW, we never EVER want to hear from you, again!" Yeh. That moment was far from being my finest Internet moment! Haha! But c'est la vie, eh? One fear down. For that, at least, I think I am relieved.